The Enigma Gaming Clan Web Forum
Hello welcome to The Enigma Gaming official clan forums please log in or register, thank you.
Hello welcome to The Enigma Gaming official clan forums please log in or register, thank you.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enigma Gaming - Leading the FPS Genre

PortalRegisterHomeLatest imagesLog in
All members of Enigma Gaming please register now.
Please Register and make a few posts, thank you.
Get involved with the latest clan operations today!

Posting your request to join.

Go down 
+14
junkyjunker
iMHiLuXx
SplinteZz
raviero
matty579
TheJeremy
x-Mozzaa
CarpetPorcupine
Kayjust
RaveStar
Zeonix_X
Progenitor
Sgt-Ghost_1
ashbashbluesfan
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
raviero
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
raviero

Posting your request to join. - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Posting your request to join.   Posting your request to join. - Page 11 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 1:09 am

And because you're camp/fawless pro, you will always win? XD
Back to top Go down
Zeonix_X
Leading Captain
Leading Captain

PostSubject: Re: Posting your request to join.   Posting your request to join. - Page 11 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 1:57 am

1 v 1 has no skill. I played this guy in a grudge match.. he stunned me throw a c4 and blow me up the whole game.

It means jack shit.
Back to top Go down
CarpetPorcupine
Addicted
Addicted
CarpetPorcupine

PostSubject: Re: Posting your request to join.   Posting your request to join. - Page 11 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 2:39 am

Lol epic tactic xD
Back to top Go down
ElvisPresjew

PostSubject: Re: Posting your request to join.   Posting your request to join. - Page 11 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 3:00 am

If all you do is play 1v1s and you're good at it, then I guess there isn't a problem. However, there isn't even a 1v1 game type anymore, not to mention no one here even does 1v1 GBs (and if they do it's SnD).

Yeah it shows patience, but patience in a 1v1 and a 4v4 is very different. And again, the ability to stay alive in a 1v1 and a 4v4 is very different.
Back to top Go down
CarpetPorcupine
Addicted
Addicted
CarpetPorcupine

PostSubject: Re: Posting your request to join.   Posting your request to join. - Page 11 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 3:08 am

I did 1v1 GB's Domination, had 12, only lost 1.
Back to top Go down
raviero
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
raviero

PostSubject: Re: Posting your request to join.   Posting your request to join. - Page 11 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 3:34 am

Wow you're PRO 'opschepper' Nitro!
Back to top Go down
CarpetPorcupine
Addicted
Addicted
CarpetPorcupine

PostSubject: Re: Posting your request to join.   Posting your request to join. - Page 11 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 4:06 am

I know but I'm still beast.
Back to top Go down
ElvisPresjew

PostSubject: Re: Posting your request to join.   Posting your request to join. - Page 11 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 4:53 am

When you 1v1 people why don't you do domination then?
Back to top Go down
Raijin-X
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Raijin-X

PostSubject: Re: Posting your request to join.   Posting your request to join. - Page 11 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 5:50 am

Raijin-X > Noobyglycerine are 1vs1 count stands at me 5 nitro 0 robert can back me up Razz
Back to top Go down
CarpetPorcupine
Addicted
Addicted
CarpetPorcupine

PostSubject: Re: Posting your request to join.   Posting your request to join. - Page 11 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 6:10 am

Lol ye epic lol, you know they aren't true, and I'm not gonna argue with that again xD.

@ Rob: well I would be glad to do that, but it would take too long. If you want a 1v1 Domination with me, I'd be happy to do that.
Back to top Go down
raviero
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
raviero

PostSubject: Re: Posting your request to join.   Posting your request to join. - Page 11 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 6:24 am

NitroglycerineGN wrote:
Lol ye epic lol, you know they aren't true, and I'm not gonna argue with that again xD.

@ Rob: well I would be glad to do that, but it would take too long. If you want a 1v1 Domination with me, I'd be happy to do that.

Ehm... Nitro it is true! Josh won from you 5 times on MW2 in rust 1v1! We aren't even talking about the 1000+ times Josh won of you on WaW!
Back to top Go down
CarpetPorcupine
Addicted
Addicted
CarpetPorcupine

PostSubject: Re: Posting your request to join.   Posting your request to join. - Page 11 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 6:28 am

On WaW he won fair, he's a fucking beast @ WaW.
Back to top Go down
ElvisPresjew

PostSubject: Re: Posting your request to join.   Posting your request to join. - Page 11 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 9:24 am

You could make the match have a time/score limit.

I'm not going to 1v1, even objective modes are pointless, but show more skill than TDM (free for all). You should 1v1 new people in objective game modes, that would give you a better idea of how good they are. OR even better, not 1v1 anyone just play some pubs with them..
Back to top Go down
CarpetPorcupine
Addicted
Addicted
CarpetPorcupine

PostSubject: Re: Posting your request to join.   Posting your request to join. - Page 11 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 3:57 pm

Lol, but I like 1v1s too much to NOT do it Razz.

I always do a FFA 1v1 and than most of the time some pubs the new guys. Unless I have no time at that moment or something like that.
Back to top Go down
raviero
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
raviero

PostSubject: Re: Posting your request to join.   Posting your request to join. - Page 11 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 5:16 pm

If you let nitro try them out by pubs, it won't be a succes. He would be ragequiting all time and screaming: Noob Tube, Fanboy, WTF cold-blooded NOOB, etc.
Back to top Go down
ashbashbluesfan
Administrator
Administrator
ashbashbluesfan

PostSubject: Re: Posting your request to join.   Posting your request to join. - Page 11 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 8:38 pm

raviero wrote:
If you let nitro try them out by pubs, it won't be a succes. He would be ragequiting all time and screaming: Noob Tube, Fanboy, WTF cold-blooded NOOB, etc.

agreed
Back to top Go down
ElvisPresjew

PostSubject: Re: Posting your request to join.   Posting your request to join. - Page 11 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 11:12 pm

hahahaaaaaaaa
Back to top Go down
CarpetPorcupine
Addicted
Addicted
CarpetPorcupine

PostSubject: Re: Posting your request to join.   Posting your request to join. - Page 11 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 2:02 am

raviero wrote:

True.
Back to top Go down
Zeonix_X
Leading Captain
Leading Captain

PostSubject: Re: Posting your request to join.   Posting your request to join. - Page 11 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 2:39 am

Personally i think this should be locked. And anybody introing post in the Section underneath.
Back to top Go down
raviero
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
raviero

PostSubject: Re: Posting your request to join.   Posting your request to join. - Page 11 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 3:24 am

Zeonix_X wrote:
Personally i think this should be locked. And anybody introing post in the Section underneath.

Don't be so personal Jamie!
Back to top Go down
CarpetPorcupine
Addicted
Addicted
CarpetPorcupine

PostSubject: Re: Posting your request to join.   Posting your request to join. - Page 11 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 3:26 am

*facepalm*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Posting your request to join.   Posting your request to join. - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Posting your request to join.
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11