The Enigma Gaming Clan Web Forum
Hello welcome to The Enigma Gaming official clan forums please log in or register, thank you.
Hello welcome to The Enigma Gaming official clan forums please log in or register, thank you.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enigma Gaming - Leading the FPS Genre

PortalRegisterHomeLatest imagesLog in
All members of Enigma Gaming please register now.
Please Register and make a few posts, thank you.
Get involved with the latest clan operations today!

Please read before viewing the forums and posting.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ashbashbluesfan
Administrator
Administrator
ashbashbluesfan

Please read before viewing the forums and posting. Empty
PostSubject: Please read before viewing the forums and posting.   Please read before viewing the forums and posting. EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 11:57 pm

hi this is ash and this is the official NxG forum/website.

please register straight away so u can begin posting

there is a section for any topics so please put them in the relevant forum.

We like all members to remain active on here by posting topics & replys.

please fill in your profile so users will know a bit about you. i would encourage you to upload an avatar, there are several that are posted that you may use.

you can private message other members including me i am admin so any problems just pm me or any of the guys.

i will not be banning anything so post any language etc you wish so long as no insults are to other members as although you maybe joking or messing around they may not see it that way this will help minimize the number of incidents i have to deal with.

thank you very much for joining and please remain an active user of this site im sure you know how web forums work.

we now have a ranking process which monitors your posts, topics and your profile detail you will reach a higher rank when you reach the required number of posts, your rank is represented by the stars next to your name. A gold outline represents the stars you have acquired.

we also have a chatbox where you can meet & talk to your fellow members.

please enjoy the forums & remember only people that have posted in the recruitment forum and been accepted will have access to the other 90% of the forum that is hidden to un-confirmed members.

Last edited by Scylla-x (Admin) on Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:32 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Please read before viewing the forums and posting.   Please read before viewing the forums and posting. EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 9:09 am

well said Arrow
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Please read before viewing the forums and posting.   Please read before viewing the forums and posting. EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 3:13 am

Nicely done.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Please read before viewing the forums and posting.   Please read before viewing the forums and posting. EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 11:01 pm

ok !!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Please read before viewing the forums and posting.   Please read before viewing the forums and posting. EmptyWed May 06, 2009 7:22 am

lovely jubbly, maybe edit some it now?
Back to top Go down
ashbashbluesfan
Administrator
Administrator
ashbashbluesfan

PostSubject: Re: Please read before viewing the forums and posting.   Please read before viewing the forums and posting. EmptyWed May 06, 2009 7:31 am

gd idea m8 Smile ive edited it, see what you think and if i should add anything else
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Please read before viewing the forums and posting.   Please read before viewing the forums and posting. EmptyThu May 07, 2009 2:37 am

oo dont we have all the POWER, muhahaha
Back to top Go down
ashbashbluesfan
Administrator
Administrator
ashbashbluesfan

PostSubject: Re: Please read before viewing the forums and posting.   Please read before viewing the forums and posting. EmptyThu May 07, 2009 3:07 am

Kakaia wrote:
oo dont we have all the POWER, muhahaha

yesss master Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Please read before viewing the forums and posting.   Please read before viewing the forums and posting. EmptyFri May 08, 2009 6:37 am

i think this is unfair for those people who play COD and are illiterate... do we really want to be a clan that doesn't allow kids who can't read to not join?

Think about it!
Back to top Go down
ashbashbluesfan
Administrator
Administrator
ashbashbluesfan

PostSubject: Re: Please read before viewing the forums and posting.   Please read before viewing the forums and posting. EmptyFri May 08, 2009 7:52 am

junkyjunker wrote:
i think this is unfair for those people who play COD and are illiterate... do we really want to be a clan that doesn't allow kids who can't read to not join?

Think about it!

uh yh lol! lol! lol! how would they use the forum Rolling Eyes Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Please read before viewing the forums and posting.   Please read before viewing the forums and posting. EmptySat May 09, 2009 2:19 am

theyll have to play wid a lsd n they can read it 2 them loooool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Please read before viewing the forums and posting.   Please read before viewing the forums and posting. EmptySat May 09, 2009 6:27 am

a few suggestions for changes..
  • make the post boundaries larger if i can remember its 30 post for maximum stars kinda thing,
  • make clear the admins nd mods so that new members wont be confused, still keep board groups nd founders etc. but instead of battalion commander or lieutenant general have moderator or administrator, just makes more clear
Back to top Go down
ashbashbluesfan
Administrator
Administrator
ashbashbluesfan

PostSubject: Re: Please read before viewing the forums and posting.   Please read before viewing the forums and posting. EmptySat May 09, 2009 8:22 pm

sounds gd the post boundary is 75 btw but il boost it ne way
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please read before viewing the forums and posting.   Please read before viewing the forums and posting. Empty

Back to top Go down

Please read before viewing the forums and posting.
Page 1 of 1