The Enigma Gaming Clan Web Forum
Hello welcome to The Enigma Gaming official clan forums please log in or register, thank you.
Hello welcome to The Enigma Gaming official clan forums please log in or register, thank you.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enigma Gaming - Leading the FPS Genre

PortalRegisterHomeLatest imagesLog in
All members of Enigma Gaming please register now.
Please Register and make a few posts, thank you.
Get involved with the latest clan operations today!

Posting your request to join.

Go down 
+14
junkyjunker
iMHiLuXx
SplinteZz
raviero
matty579
TheJeremy
x-Mozzaa
CarpetPorcupine
Kayjust
RaveStar
Zeonix_X
Progenitor
Sgt-Ghost_1
ashbashbluesfan
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
CarpetPorcupine
Addicted
Addicted
CarpetPorcupine

Posting your request to join. - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Posting your request to join.   Posting your request to join. - Page 10 EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 6:41 am

Yeah they were opponents in a doubles GB from Nick and Elvis.
Back to top Go down
Raijin-X
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Raijin-X

PostSubject: Re: Posting your request to join.   Posting your request to join. - Page 10 EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 6:42 am

who won?
Back to top Go down
Press_R2_To_Frag

PostSubject: Re: Posting your request to join.   Posting your request to join. - Page 10 EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 7:27 pm

eyy,

Nick and Elvis have won, because it was our first time that we played domination, normally we play S&D... Our teamrank was higher, so I hosted the first map... but then I had choose the wrong rules, there was no respawn time (I was to lazzy to look on the site :S), so we losed the first map allready... second map was Afgan... (they hosted) It was really hard to play vs them... in the begin we got pwned by them, but in the end of the map we had our times... (but still we aren't that good in yet dommination we are better in team deatmatch and S&D....

Btw: I and R1 know eachother irl, but we don't care if only one of us joins your clan (that would be R1 then, because he's better, but I will get a better tv soon, it's sux now). Witch tv you guys will reccommend?
Back to top Go down
Raijin-X
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Raijin-X

PostSubject: Re: Posting your request to join.   Posting your request to join. - Page 10 EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 7:33 pm

any dude mine sucks i got a 28" old one and its fine :L
Back to top Go down
Progenitor
Leader
Leader
Progenitor

PostSubject: Re: Posting your request to join.   Posting your request to join. - Page 10 EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 8:30 pm

Press_R2_To_Frag wrote:
eyy,

Nick and Elvis have won, because it was our first time that we played domination, normally we play S&D... Our teamrank was higher, so I hosted the first map... but then I had choose the wrong rules, there was no respawn time (I was to lazzy to look on the site :S), so we losed the first map allready... second map was Afgan... (they hosted) It was really hard to play vs them... in the begin we got pwned by them, but in the end of the map we had our times... (but still we aren't that good in yet dommination we are better in team deatmatch and S&D....

Btw: I and R1 know eachother irl, but we don't care if only one of us joins your clan (that would be R1 then, because he's better, but I will get a better tv soon, it's sux now). Witch tv you guys will reccommend?

Well R2 anyone can join our clan so you can both join NxG. But only the best get to Gb. Now every once in a while we make a 2nd team and give our other members a shot at Gb aswell. Based on your performance on Team 2 ill decide if i think your good enough for our 1st team.

So even if you dont make it in the 1st team right away , dont be bummed. There's still lots of other stuff to do in this clan Smile
Back to top Go down
Progenitor
Leader
Leader
Progenitor

PostSubject: Re: Posting your request to join.   Posting your request to join. - Page 10 EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 pm

Back to top Go down
press_r1_to_fire

PostSubject: Re: Posting your request to join.   Posting your request to join. - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 3:10 am

I will be online this evening doing GB with R2 im fine to some do "trial" thing or something. And I'm pretty intrested in joining that 1st team, but guess I'll have to join ur 2nd team to get higher Smile U can add my psn for it won't be checking this forum anymore this evening
Back to top Go down
matty579
Just getting Started
Just getting Started

PostSubject: Re: Posting your request to join.   Posting your request to join. - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 5:41 am

PSN: matty579
GameBattles Account: Iz-Blitz-zI
Mic/Hedset= Turtle Beach Px21 (currently using super glue to keep it from falling apart XD)
TimeZone= GMT London
Age= 16
your preffered position= any range, defence (can play any style)
your kill/death ratio= no idea (hacked my stats)
your rank and prestige level= 10th prestige rank 70

ive already requested to tryout but rosters got locked so didnt get tried out... thought i might aswell tryout again... just wanna play with people that dont suk ass at cod
Back to top Go down
CarpetPorcupine
Addicted
Addicted
CarpetPorcupine

PostSubject: Re: Posting your request to join.   Posting your request to join. - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 6:47 am

I'll 1v1 you tomorrow/Tuesday if you want. Add NitroglycerineGN
Back to top Go down
matty579
Just getting Started
Just getting Started

PostSubject: Re: Posting your request to join.   Posting your request to join. - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 7:09 am

NitroglycerineGN wrote:
I'll 1v1 you tomorrow/Tuesday if you want. Add NitroglycerineGN
ok... i added you... not too good at 1v1s but not lost 1 on mw2 yet (had bout 10-30... not sure tho)
and im not sure if u was talkin to me or not :p
Back to top Go down
ashbashbluesfan
Administrator
Administrator
ashbashbluesfan

PostSubject: Re: Posting your request to join.   Posting your request to join. - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 7:21 am

just let him in anyway nitro, ive played wi him before hes good

Back to top Go down
CarpetPorcupine
Addicted
Addicted
CarpetPorcupine

PostSubject: Re: Posting your request to join.   Posting your request to join. - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 4:00 pm

I've never said he couldn't be in, that is all Nick's desicion (spelling?). Or like he says ''Everyone can join NxG, only the best get to GB''. Plus I like 1v1's lol

And yes Matty, I was talking to you ;P
Back to top Go down
raviero
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
raviero

PostSubject: Re: Posting your request to join.   Posting your request to join. - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 4:50 pm

NitroglycerineGN wrote:
I've never said he couldn't be in, that is all Nick's desicion (spelling?). Or like he says ''Everyone can join NxG, only the best get to GB''. Plus I like 1v1's lol

And yes Matty, I was talking to you ;P

It's decision you stupid Nitro scratch But if he does a 1v1 vs you it will always look like matty is pro, because you suck. So he could better do a 1v1 vs Ash or Rob...??
Back to top Go down
CarpetPorcupine
Addicted
Addicted
CarpetPorcupine

PostSubject: Re: Posting your request to join.   Posting your request to join. - Page 10 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 1:22 am

Lol I ownd Rob 20-7 so he wouldn't do it. Ash is just a camping fag that thinks he's cool. And I am actually good in 1v1's, I ownd your ass last time didn't I?
Back to top Go down
ElvisPresjew

PostSubject: Re: Posting your request to join.   Posting your request to join. - Page 10 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 2:34 am

Err you joking nitro?
Back to top Go down
CarpetPorcupine
Addicted
Addicted
CarpetPorcupine

PostSubject: Re: Posting your request to join.   Posting your request to join. - Page 10 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 3:03 am

We once did a 1v1 on Rust, I won with 20-7 dude. You were using UMP with Lightweight, if you had Stopping Power you would have gotten more kills tho
Back to top Go down
ElvisPresjew

PostSubject: Re: Posting your request to join.   Posting your request to join. - Page 10 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 3:13 am

Oh yeah the one where I was running around with lightweight playing really seriously. You ownd me good n proper.
Back to top Go down
CarpetPorcupine
Addicted
Addicted
CarpetPorcupine

PostSubject: Re: Posting your request to join.   Posting your request to join. - Page 10 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 3:47 am

... I hate sarcasm Sad I was rushing too tho, UMP Stopping Power

1v1 again please
Back to top Go down
raviero
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
raviero

PostSubject: Re: Posting your request to join.   Posting your request to join. - Page 10 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 4:45 am

Wait, tell me when you're doing the 1v1 I will SPEC!
Back to top Go down
CarpetPorcupine
Addicted
Addicted
CarpetPorcupine

PostSubject: Re: Posting your request to join.   Posting your request to join. - Page 10 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 4:48 pm

He said on PSN last night he doesn't want to do 1v1's, because it's for gays.
Back to top Go down
raviero
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
raviero

PostSubject: Re: Posting your request to join.   Posting your request to join. - Page 10 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 5:20 pm

Lol
Back to top Go down
ashbashbluesfan
Administrator
Administrator
ashbashbluesfan

PostSubject: Re: Posting your request to join.   Posting your request to join. - Page 10 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 7:42 pm

forfeit win then Razz
Back to top Go down
ElvisPresjew

PostSubject: Re: Posting your request to join.   Posting your request to join. - Page 10 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 11:04 pm

I'll never take a 1v1 seriously, there pointless and a waste of time. Most people with even the slightest bit of sense will know that. It has no relevance to anything.. apart from.. wait a second.. luck.
Back to top Go down
CarpetPorcupine
Addicted
Addicted
CarpetPorcupine

PostSubject: Re: Posting your request to join.   Posting your request to join. - Page 10 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 11:58 pm

Lol I knew you were going to response that serious at Ash's comment xD.

No worries dude, I'm not forcing you to it Smile.
Back to top Go down
ashbashbluesfan
Administrator
Administrator
ashbashbluesfan

PostSubject: Re: Posting your request to join.   Posting your request to join. - Page 10 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 12:29 am

1v1's show who has the best patience and best ability to stay alive, they don't show your skill at objectives, gb or normal online play.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Posting your request to join.   Posting your request to join. - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Posting your request to join.
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next