The Enigma Gaming Clan Web Forum
Hello welcome to The Enigma Gaming official clan forums please log in or register, thank you.
Hello welcome to The Enigma Gaming official clan forums please log in or register, thank you.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enigma Gaming - Leading the FPS Genre

PortalRegisterHomeLatest imagesLog in
All members of Enigma Gaming please register now.
Please Register and make a few posts, thank you.
Get involved with the latest clan operations today!

read

Go down 
+7
raviero
ElvisPresjew
IMuppetI
Raijin-X
Progenitor
Deacon
ashbashbluesfan
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Zeonix_X
Leading Captain
Leading Captain

read - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: read   read - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 11:29 am

Nitro go back in time when people gave a shit about rock and bon jovi.
Back to top Go down
CarpetPorcupine
Addicted
Addicted
CarpetPorcupine

read - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: read   read - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 4:06 pm

Rock stays forever dude
Back to top Go down
ashbashbluesfan
Administrator
Administrator
ashbashbluesfan

read - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: read   read - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 3:48 am

actually i was reading about the most popular types of songs tday in a paper, rock music is currently the most unpopular of the top genres of music, with hardly any songs in the top 100 over the past few years compared to things like urban/rap and pop which now have 40% more songs in the top 100.

some old rock songs are still great, but there are hardly any new rock songs which are making the charts, no one is buying them any more.

looks like its time for you to join us og's n get on th hip hop nitro Razz
il give it a year till nitros 16 thn i bet u he'll turn into a drunken, drug addled little chav Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zeonix_X
Leading Captain
Leading Captain

read - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: read   read - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 7:39 am

Ive no set type of music i listen to, i listen to everything
Back to top Go down
Raijin-X
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Raijin-X

read - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: read   read - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 8:18 am

i listen to everything but i must admit nitros right rock will last forever =D
Back to top Go down
CarpetPorcupine
Addicted
Addicted
CarpetPorcupine

read - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: read   read - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 3:52 pm

ashbashbluesfan wrote:
actually i was reading about the most popular types of songs tday in a paper, rock music is currently the most unpopular of the top genres of music, with hardly any songs in the top 100 over the past few years compared to things like urban/rap and pop which now have 40% more songs in the top 100.

some old rock songs are still great, but there are hardly any new rock songs which are making the charts, no one is buying them any more.

looks like its time for you to join us og's n get on th hip hop nitro Razz
il give it a year till nitros 16 thn i bet u he'll turn into a drunken, drug addled little chav Very Happy

Hip Hop is fucking ****. Same as rap. Everybody can rap, no skill needed. Just like hardcore. If you have a pc, everybody can make it. For Rock you actually need to have some skill on instruments.

And of course there is no rock in the top 100, there are no new rock songs. All the new bands suck. Slipknot, Children of Bottom, all that kind of screaming. Best rock bands are Bon Jovi, Joe Satriani, Black Sabbath, Deep Purle, Rolling Stones Iron Maiden and Nirvana.
Back to top Go down
ashbashbluesfan
Administrator
Administrator
ashbashbluesfan

read - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: read   read - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 3:16 am

its a sign though nitro Razz rock is dieing haha

besides whilst some rock music is good, most of it isn't songs you can listen too all the time.

for example no one wants only rock music when you go out clubbing or have a party, its just not as good. and doesn't sound right for where you are.

you need some good hiphop n dance tracks xD
Back to top Go down
CarpetPorcupine
Addicted
Addicted
CarpetPorcupine

read - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: read   read - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 3:23 am

That's because I never go to disco's and that sort of things. Just because of the music.

If I want to meet girls, I'll just go around my school and my neighbourhood.
Back to top Go down
ashbashbluesfan
Administrator
Administrator
ashbashbluesfan

read - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: read   read - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 3:30 am

NitroglycerineGN wrote:
That's because I never go to disco's and that sort of things. Just because of the music.

If I want to meet girls, I'll just go around my school and my neighbourhood.

wait till your 18(or can u get in clubs at 16 in holland?) and you will then know exactly what i mean.
you'll miss out on all th fun if you choose not to go somewhere because of the music, besides theres more girls at them sort of places than at your school and they're much friendlier too Wink
Back to top Go down
CarpetPorcupine
Addicted
Addicted
CarpetPorcupine

read - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: read   read - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 3:54 pm

It's 16 in some of those.

You can call me boring, but I just hate disco's and stuff. I hate dansing, and if you just hang out there standing.. well, nobody's coming to you lol
Back to top Go down
ashbashbluesfan
Administrator
Administrator
ashbashbluesfan

read - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: read   read - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 3:11 am

NitroglycerineGN wrote:

You can call me boring, but I just hate disco's and stuff. I hate dansing, and if you just hang out there standing.. well, nobody's coming to you lol

everybody hates dancing at discos lol the only people that dance at a disco is usually the 6 year old kids or the 80 yr old grannys Very Happy

you don't go to clubs on your own anyway, and quite often they do come right to you actually lol you don't dance like ballroom dancing n shit, just take a girl with ya n th dancin is an excuse to touch her everywhere u like Wink mwahahaha Twisted Evil

the best thing by far about going out is you can just blame everything on the drink and say you cant remember, for example say theres a really hot girl who your friends with, if your out drinking and in a club you can just go for it, if it doesn't work out you can act like you dont remember anything and then just laugh about it and how drunk you must have been Razz

ive known about 5 people who similar to you were like i hate clubs/bars, i don't drink much, im not really into that etc then i drag them out wiv my group n ther out every week afta tht xD
Back to top Go down
junkyjunker
Just getting Started
Just getting Started

read - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: read   read - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 3:26 am

Robert Greene FTW!

West Ham Hammers!
Back to top Go down
junkyjunker
Just getting Started
Just getting Started

read - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: read   read - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 3:28 am

ashbashbluesfan wrote:
NitroglycerineGN wrote:

everybody hates dancing at discos lol the only people that dance at a disco is usually the 6 year old kids or the 80 yr old grannys Very Happy

you don't go to clubs on your own anyway, and quite often they do come right to you actually lol you don't dance like ballroom dancing n shit, just take a girl with ya n th dancin is an excuse to touch her everywhere u like Wink mwahahaha Twisted Evil

the best thing by far about going out is you can just blame everything on the drink and say you cant remember, for example say theres a really hot girl who your friends with, if your out drinking and in a club you can just go for it, if it doesn't work out you can act like you dont remember anything and then just laugh about it and how drunk you must have been Razz

ive known about 5 people who similar to you were like i hate clubs/bars, i don't drink much, im not really into that etc then i drag them out wiv my group n ther out every week afta tht xD

i r b on the piss most nights... going out to bars and clubs I save for the weekend. Although, I'm old now so the liver hates me more and more every time.
Back to top Go down
ashbashbluesfan
Administrator
Administrator
ashbashbluesfan

read - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: read   read - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 2:55 am

i don't actually drink unless i go out, i only like to drink when its a night out with aload of m8s

its not the same if your just at home imo, only tym i eva drink at home is wen am watchin football/films
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

read - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: read   read - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

read
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3