The Enigma Gaming Clan Web Forum
Hello welcome to The Enigma Gaming official clan forums please log in or register, thank you.
Hello welcome to The Enigma Gaming official clan forums please log in or register, thank you.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enigma Gaming - Leading the FPS Genre

PortalRegisterHomeLatest imagesLog in
All members of Enigma Gaming please register now.
Please Register and make a few posts, thank you.
Get involved with the latest clan operations today!

Wassup Broski's?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Raijin-X
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Raijin-X

Wassup Broski's? Empty
PostSubject: Wassup Broski's?   Wassup Broski's? EmptyMon May 16, 2011 10:30 pm

What you all doing nowadays? NxG competitive now? Who still plays?
I just doing my exams for the next two weeks, then I will be on as I have ordered a new tv and headset rady for some pownzoring.
Any of you guys interested in joining CmKs? Hit me up if you are Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ashbashbluesfan
Administrator
Administrator
ashbashbluesfan

Wassup Broski's? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wassup Broski's?   Wassup Broski's? EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 10:34 pm

work, gym, alcohol is the normal routine :p no work atm tho so im back on cod! haha

i havent done a gb since th old mw2 tdms we did, shame really are record was fantastic like 50-1 ish wasnt it? best win/loss ratio in team eu at th time, beat some top teams too

i dont think id ever really do mlg variant, i just purely like to kill n survive its not really my style but you never know i migh stop campin 1 day lol and to do mlg you need alot of strategys for every mode and map.. so you need to put alot of time in to be successful .most people dont listen and follow th plan or just dont have enough time to get really good

Back to top Go down
Zeonix_X
Leading Captain
Leading Captain

Wassup Broski's? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wassup Broski's?   Wassup Broski's? EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 11:41 pm

Ive left england, and working out in greece fucking girls and drinking in the sun. Living the dream.
Yeah the lads playing competitive a little bit, its tough but fun
Back to top Go down
Joe

Wassup Broski's? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wassup Broski's?   Wassup Broski's? EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 11:20 am

Good lad Jamie, fucking jealous! Im off to Zants in a couple weeks so ill be doing similar, smashing some 17 year old vag. Nicks been trying to organise loads of GB recently, MLG variant is definitely more fun IMO, when you get the strats right its mental and when you lose you learn new tactics etc.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wassup Broski's? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wassup Broski's?   Wassup Broski's? Empty

Back to top Go down

Wassup Broski's?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Enigma Gaming Clan Web Forum :: Clan Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: