The Enigma Gaming Clan Web Forum
Hello welcome to The Enigma Gaming official clan forums please log in or register, thank you.
Hello welcome to The Enigma Gaming official clan forums please log in or register, thank you.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enigma Gaming - Leading the FPS Genre

PortalRegisterHomeLatest imagesLog in
All members of Enigma Gaming please register now.
Please Register and make a few posts, thank you.
Get involved with the latest clan operations today!

Well done nitro

Go down 
+5
ElvisPresjew
CarpetPorcupine
TheJeremy
IMuppetI
Raijin-X
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Raijin-X
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Raijin-X

Well done nitro Empty
PostSubject: Well done nitro   Well done nitro EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 10:44 pm

Well done nitro you are officialy the peoples champion congratulations Very Happy
Back to top Go down
IMuppetI

Well done nitro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well done nitro   Well done nitro EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 10:45 pm

i agree
Back to top Go down
TheJeremy

Well done nitro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well done nitro   Well done nitro EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 10:46 pm

nitro for life!
Back to top Go down
CarpetPorcupine
Addicted
Addicted
CarpetPorcupine

Well done nitro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well done nitro   Well done nitro EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 2:08 am

Wtf lol? Not to hate on Deacon, but he only did a few TDM GB's, and farthur nothing.

He even got kicked out of the clan lol
Back to top Go down
IMuppetI

Well done nitro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well done nitro   Well done nitro EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 2:09 am

We know he has skillz and you know that aswell.
Back to top Go down
CarpetPorcupine
Addicted
Addicted
CarpetPorcupine

Well done nitro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well done nitro   Well done nitro EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 2:12 am

Yes and I know too that he only played 5 matches, and I played like 50. Plus he isn't even in the GB team anymore, and Arrowz hasn't even played once.
Back to top Go down
IMuppetI

Well done nitro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well done nitro   Well done nitro EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 2:13 am

So youre saying that youre better than deacon?
Back to top Go down
CarpetPorcupine
Addicted
Addicted
CarpetPorcupine

Well done nitro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well done nitro   Well done nitro EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 2:14 am

I'm not saying that directly, but if someone has played that little GB's, he shouldn't be getting that much credit.

And I actually think that I am better than Deacon, yes.
Back to top Go down
IMuppetI

Well done nitro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well done nitro   Well done nitro EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 2:15 am

Okay, nice that you have your own opinion. I think Deacon sucks ass.
Back to top Go down
CarpetPorcupine
Addicted
Addicted
CarpetPorcupine

Well done nitro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well done nitro   Well done nitro EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 2:18 am

lol xD
Back to top Go down
Raijin-X
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Raijin-X

Well done nitro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well done nitro   Well done nitro EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 3:22 am

Nitro > Deacon that is all.......
Back to top Go down
ElvisPresjew

Well done nitro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well done nitro   Well done nitro EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 3:24 am

Well done Nitro. ArroWz close 2nd.
Back to top Go down
CarpetPorcupine
Addicted
Addicted
CarpetPorcupine

Well done nitro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well done nitro   Well done nitro EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 4:27 am

Aww there goes my 2nd place Sad
Back to top Go down
IMuppetI

Well done nitro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well done nitro   Well done nitro EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 4:38 am

lol nitro gj by saying nick post those videos when i went 24-0 on rundown blabla.. like see how good i am guys.
Back to top Go down
IMuppetI

Well done nitro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well done nitro   Well done nitro EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 7:25 am

you didnt even say congratulations nitro... bad loser.
Back to top Go down
Raijin-X
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Raijin-X

Well done nitro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well done nitro   Well done nitro EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 9:43 am

lawl muppet your funny
also did anyone record my 5 wins against nitro? Wink
Back to top Go down
raviero
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
raviero

Well done nitro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well done nitro   Well done nitro EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 6:51 pm

Shit, I didn't!
And Nitro, you aren't pro if you play TDM perks off and camp the whole game to get a fawless score!
Back to top Go down
ashbashbluesfan
Administrator
Administrator
ashbashbluesfan

Well done nitro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well done nitro   Well done nitro EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 10:19 pm

nitro is better than deacon, many people in this clan are better than deacon

we'd have lost many of the toughest games(which you guys did not play in, i might add) if it had been deacon and not nitro on our team.

nitro is good at both objectives and tdm on gb, unlike deacon

all deacon does is bitch and moan whenever he gets killed(which is pretty often), its not what you want to listen to in a gb.
Back to top Go down
CarpetPorcupine
Addicted
Addicted
CarpetPorcupine

Well done nitro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well done nitro   Well done nitro EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 12:42 am

raviero wrote:
Shit, I didn't!
And Nitro, you aren't pro if you play TDM perks off and camp the whole game to get a fawless score!

You actually do know that I'm not promoting TDM perks off? I hate it, but because Nick wanted it so bad, I had to play along.
Back to top Go down
ElvisPresjew

Well done nitro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well done nitro   Well done nitro EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 1:01 am

OMg 1v1 foR BeSt PlaYrer?!?!?!?//
Back to top Go down
ashbashbluesfan
Administrator
Administrator
ashbashbluesfan

Well done nitro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well done nitro   Well done nitro EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 1:06 am

you may not be pro if you play tdm perks off and just camp, however if your not willing to do it, or not capable then you definately aren't anyway.

some people just cannot camp effectively at all, they are those people in a gb tdm that always die 1st, because they look away just as someone appears. you need good concentration, accuracy and reflexes as well as good overall awareness.
if it was so easy then other teams would be able to beat us.

objective play is entirely different, and i honestly don't think NxG is that good at it. You all may love objective game modes because you think it makes you more 'pro' lol but the fact here is that you guys don't get the results like you do when playing tdm. And i don't just mean tdm perks off, we were very,very good at perks on tdm as well for a long time until i mentioned we try perks off for easy wins.

I think NxG on a whole is better at killing and killstreaking and dominating games in that way, which means we are good at objective modes online but without killstreaks and against better players we suck at it, because we have **** all air support and no map control.

Back to top Go down
Deacon
Deacon

Well done nitro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well done nitro   Well done nitro EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 2:44 am

im a retarded little **** with no life and no friends and cod is my life, GoML
Back to top Go down
ElvisPresjew

Well done nitro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well done nitro   Well done nitro EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 4:10 am

We don't get the same results in real games mode as we do TDM because we lack experience. Not to mention TDM is easy as **** and so are the teams who play it.

Think I've said this before but you can win 1v3 in a TDM match with ease, but playing any objective match 1v3 is impossible.
Back to top Go down
raviero
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
raviero

Well done nitro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well done nitro   Well done nitro EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 7:42 am

ashbashbluesfan wrote:
you may not be pro if you play tdm perks off and just camp, however if your not willing to do it, or not capable then you definately aren't anyway.

some people just cannot camp effectively at all, they are those people in a gb tdm that always die 1st, because they look away just as someone appears. you need good concentration, accuracy and reflexes as well as good overall awareness.
if it was so easy then other teams would be able to beat us.

objective play is entirely different, and i honestly don't think NxG is that good at it. You all may love objective game modes because you think it makes you more 'pro' lol but the fact here is that you guys don't get the results like you do when playing tdm. And i don't just mean tdm perks off, we were very,very good at perks on tdm as well for a long time until i mentioned we try perks off for easy wins.

I think NxG on a whole is better at killing and killstreaking and dominating games in that way, which means we are good at objective modes online but without killstreaks and against better players we suck at it, because we have **** all air support and no map control.

I'm not sure, but aren't the play off game types ALL objective game types?
Back to top Go down
ashbashbluesfan
Administrator
Administrator
ashbashbluesfan

Well done nitro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well done nitro   Well done nitro EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 10:16 pm

ElvisPresjew wrote:
We don't get the same results in real games mode as we do TDM because we lack experience. Not to mention TDM is easy as **** and so are the teams who play it.

Think I've said this before but you can win 1v3 in a TDM match with ease, but playing any objective match 1v3 is impossible.

back on topic:

this is 100% right, if you don't play objective games you won't get better which is why this last playoffs was terrible.

I've never been into GB games much, i never really felt a need to challenge myself as i only play for abit of fun in my spare time. We did have some great games of tdm, some which were very difficult and it was quite a good feeling to win against some of the highest ranked players by only 1 kill especially when the sad basterds played gb 24/7.

I Myself have only ever liked 2 objective modes(excluding S&D) which are Capture The Flag and Headquarters, mw2 ruined CTF and MW2 ruined Headquarters both in numerous ways, so i moved to TDM.

TDM is fun and easy, the main reason i like it though is that you can play in any style you want and still contribute to the win, where as in an objective mode you have to focus on getting to a certain position and ultimately you need things like marathon, campings also very common on domination nd those type of modes because you repeatedly run into a killzone.
There are actually very few campers in online tdm.

anyway if you guys stick at objective modes and practice you will get very good and go further in the playoffs, i do believe that you will never be able to equal the type of record that you get with tdm though because objective games can change more easily.

anyhow im sticking to mainly tdm and S&D online =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Well done nitro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well done nitro   Well done nitro Empty

Back to top Go down

Well done nitro
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next