The Enigma Gaming Clan Web Forum
Hello welcome to The Enigma Gaming official clan forums please log in or register, thank you.
Hello welcome to The Enigma Gaming official clan forums please log in or register, thank you.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enigma Gaming - Leading the FPS Genre

PortalRegisterHomeLatest imagesLog in
All members of Enigma Gaming please register now.
Please Register and make a few posts, thank you.
Get involved with the latest clan operations today!

Doubles Scrims Anyone?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Deacon
Deacon

Doubles Scrims Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Doubles Scrims Anyone?   Doubles Scrims Anyone? EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 5:47 pm

Trying out a new doubles partner so if any of you wanna team up and give us some scrims then message me on PSN and we'll scrim as long as we're both online. SnD Perks only (Variant gameplay but not mapset if you like)

Add DeaKachu
Back to top Go down
Zeonix_X
Leading Captain
Leading Captain

PostSubject: Re: Doubles Scrims Anyone?   Doubles Scrims Anyone? EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 7:49 pm

Im up for it when i get home from work. Ill pair up with anyone from nxg.
Back to top Go down
Progenitor
Leader
Leader
Progenitor

PostSubject: Re: Doubles Scrims Anyone?   Doubles Scrims Anyone? EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 8:06 pm

Yh sounds good , but why snd only? lets do some mlg scrims instead?
Back to top Go down
Zeonix_X
Leading Captain
Leading Captain

PostSubject: Re: Doubles Scrims Anyone?   Doubles Scrims Anyone? EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 10:27 pm

SnD probs main thing i need to work on really also my use of the ump so could be gud.
Back to top Go down
Deacon
Deacon

PostSubject: Re: Doubles Scrims Anyone?   Doubles Scrims Anyone? EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 1:37 am

We will be playing SnD because thats what we'll be playing on the dubs ladder, MLG Dubs seems kind of weird to me. Just seems better suited to team but if you really want to I'm sure RyDz would be up for it.
Back to top Go down
CarpetPorcupine
Addicted
Addicted
CarpetPorcupine

PostSubject: Re: Doubles Scrims Anyone?   Doubles Scrims Anyone? EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 1:44 am

I can play with you Jamie if you want, but if Nick or Elvis want the place I'll step aside Smile.
Back to top Go down
Zeonix_X
Leading Captain
Leading Captain

PostSubject: Re: Doubles Scrims Anyone?   Doubles Scrims Anyone? EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 1:49 am

Well Pro and Elvis are an actual dubs team suppose they be best to play against but i just like a bit of compeition.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doubles Scrims Anyone?   Doubles Scrims Anyone? Empty

Back to top Go down

Doubles Scrims Anyone?
Page 1 of 1