The Enigma Gaming Clan Web Forum
Hello welcome to The Enigma Gaming official clan forums please log in or register, thank you.
Hello welcome to The Enigma Gaming official clan forums please log in or register, thank you.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enigma Gaming - Leading the FPS Genre

PortalRegisterHomeLatest imagesLog in
All members of Enigma Gaming please register now.
Please Register and make a few posts, thank you.
Get involved with the latest clan operations today!

Random fact about MW2 domination

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
junkyjunker
Just getting Started
Just getting Started

Random fact about MW2 domination Empty
PostSubject: Random fact about MW2 domination   Random fact about MW2 domination EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 3:30 am

You have to either capture all three points or let them capture 1 point or you will automatically lose the game.

Last night was playing Dom on Rundown, was tubing C from our spawn like always. They never captured C we had A & B. Suddenly the game ends when we are winning 115-0.

Defeated, Time limit reached.

Looked into it. Turns out this is a way to stop boosters.... I had just called in my second pavelow. I was pissed.
Back to top Go down
CarpetPorcupine
Addicted
Addicted
CarpetPorcupine

PostSubject: Re: Random fact about MW2 domination   Random fact about MW2 domination EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 5:38 am

Ye I had that once on Rundown too.

We had A and the other team had C. Epic fight on B. Suddenly, the game stops at 60-60 with ''Draw, time limit reached''.

IW fails again.
Back to top Go down
ashbashbluesfan
Administrator
Administrator
ashbashbluesfan

PostSubject: Re: Random fact about MW2 domination   Random fact about MW2 domination EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 12:47 am

its a gd idea i think, its rare that all 3 objectives aren't captured at least once. ive had a few games like that where its ended mainly cz everyones campin lol
Back to top Go down
Zeonix_X
Leading Captain
Leading Captain

PostSubject: Re: Random fact about MW2 domination   Random fact about MW2 domination EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 7:34 pm

Im to good to let that happen
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random fact about MW2 domination   Random fact about MW2 domination Empty

Back to top Go down

Random fact about MW2 domination
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Enigma Gaming Clan Web Forum :: Game Discussion :: Modern Warfare 2-
Jump to: