The Enigma Gaming Clan Web Forum
Hello welcome to The Enigma Gaming official clan forums please log in or register, thank you.
Hello welcome to The Enigma Gaming official clan forums please log in or register, thank you.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enigma Gaming - Leading the FPS Genre

PortalRegisterHomeLatest imagesLog in
All members of Enigma Gaming please register now.
Please Register and make a few posts, thank you.
Get involved with the latest clan operations today!

www.youtube.com/NexusGaming

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheJeremy

www.youtube.com/NexusGaming Empty
PostSubject: www.youtube.com/NexusGaming   www.youtube.com/NexusGaming EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 8:03 am

shall i make a youtube channel with that name for our GB games, 1v1's ect? i got a nice GB from deac and me won 4-0, i sponge like a whore clutching and than never meat anyone again cos than deacon went on a 6 kill streak Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ashbashbluesfan
Administrator
Administrator
ashbashbluesfan

PostSubject: Re: www.youtube.com/NexusGaming   www.youtube.com/NexusGaming EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 8:20 am

probz best if nick makes the channel as hes leader thn u n any other member cn upload to it
Back to top Go down
TheJeremy

PostSubject: Re: www.youtube.com/NexusGaming   www.youtube.com/NexusGaming EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 8:25 am

i dont'think it really makes a difference who makes it. i just the people with a pvr and leaders should know the password to the channel. otherwise i have to upload it to some site, then someone who has the password should download it and then upload it to youtube, that will take so much longer till we can put up a vid.

btw, if you want i could try and make some kind of youtube background, i'll post it and then tell me if it's good.
Back to top Go down
ashbashbluesfan
Administrator
Administrator
ashbashbluesfan

PostSubject: Re: www.youtube.com/NexusGaming   www.youtube.com/NexusGaming EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am

it makes a difference because the creator gets subs off of NxG gameplay, if you create it thn decide to leave, the channel disappears. So its much better that nick makes it.

as for the time it won't take long at all, im sure we have an extra 30 seconds of free time to spare.
Back to top Go down
TheJeremy

PostSubject: Re: www.youtube.com/NexusGaming   www.youtube.com/NexusGaming EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 9:05 am

it doesn't make a difference, because if i give the password to nick he can do as much as me on it. if i decide to leave ( wich i won't Razz) then he can just carry on.

and for the time it does make a difference, if you want a full gameplay on the channel, first i got to make it ready is sony vegas. then i have to render it, that could take up to 5 hours for a 15min game. then uploading to a site could take long if the site is busy (few hours max). then someone has to download, that doesn't take long if your internet is decent, but then he has to upload it to youtube with can take, if unlucky, also 5 ours. (really it can take 5 hours, if whole amarica is uploading your upload speed doesn't matter, it will be low.
Back to top Go down
ashbashbluesfan
Administrator
Administrator
ashbashbluesfan

PostSubject: Re: www.youtube.com/NexusGaming   www.youtube.com/NexusGaming EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 6:05 am

holland has great internet it will take a few mins, and if you did decide to leave you could just change the password duh

nick will make the channel if he can't he will choose who.
Back to top Go down
TheJeremy

PostSubject: Re: www.youtube.com/NexusGaming   www.youtube.com/NexusGaming EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 7:02 am

ok, il ask him

btw if he can't he's retarded, lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: www.youtube.com/NexusGaming   www.youtube.com/NexusGaming Empty

Back to top Go down

www.youtube.com/NexusGaming
Page 1 of 1