The Enigma Gaming Clan Web Forum
Hello welcome to The Enigma Gaming official clan forums please log in or register, thank you.
Hello welcome to The Enigma Gaming official clan forums please log in or register, thank you.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enigma Gaming - Leading the FPS Genre

PortalRegisterHomeLatest imagesLog in
All members of Enigma Gaming please register now.
Please Register and make a few posts, thank you.
Get involved with the latest clan operations today!

Post your face!

Go down 
+5
ashbashbluesfan
Progenitor
Raijin-X
Deacon
CarpetPorcupine
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
CarpetPorcupine
Addicted
Addicted
CarpetPorcupine

Post your face! Empty
PostSubject: Post your face!   Post your face! EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 4:41 am

Hey guys, would be nice to actually know how you are looking like. So post a nice picture of you in here Smile.

I'll start off:
Post your face! 30wv3td

And this is me with some awesome Ozzy Osbourse glasses Razz.
Post your face! 2iibdqq
Back to top Go down
Deacon
Deacon

Post your face! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post your face!   Post your face! EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 4:49 am

Post your face! Me12
Back to top Go down
Raijin-X
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Raijin-X

Post your face! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post your face!   Post your face! EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 5:05 am

Post your face! Paz10

thats most recent just a few weeks back sorry its small lol
Back to top Go down
Progenitor
Leader
Leader
Progenitor

Post your face! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post your face!   Post your face! EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 5:29 am

here's a pic of mine , ill check if i got any new ones Wink

Post your face! 5165901_1266707216
Back to top Go down
Raijin-X
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Raijin-X

Post your face! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post your face!   Post your face! EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 5:36 am

who do you think is the best looking in the clan? =D i say its charybdis have you seen him <3 lol
Back to top Go down
ashbashbluesfan
Administrator
Administrator
ashbashbluesfan

Post your face! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post your face!   Post your face! EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 5:40 am

Raijin-X wrote:
who do you think is the best looking in the clan? =D i say its charybdis have you seen him <3 lol

awww Shocked rabbit
Back to top Go down
Geezer__x

Post your face! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post your face!   Post your face! EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 7:50 am

no homo lol
Back to top Go down
Raijin-X
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Raijin-X

Post your face! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post your face!   Post your face! EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 8:03 am

he is quite a good looking lad tbh nowt wrong with saying it and it doesnt mean im gay coz im not and even if i was what difference would it make... i dont see why some people are homophobic i really dont :/ btw im not saying you are geezer as i know you were messing Smile lol
this goes for anyone if you really are against gays or really racist please dont say owt about it when im around lol
Back to top Go down
ashbashbluesfan
Administrator
Administrator
ashbashbluesfan

Post your face! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post your face!   Post your face! EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 8:18 am

Raijin-X wrote:
he is quite a good looking lad tbh nowt wrong with saying it and it doesnt mean im gay coz im not and even if i was what difference would it make... i dont see why some people are homophobic i really dont :/ btw im not saying you are geezer as i know you were messing Smile lol
this goes for anyone if you really are against gays or really racist please dont say owt about it when im around lol

lol i ddn't mean you like him gay style, i thought you were joking about him bein best lookin Smile
Back to top Go down
Progenitor
Leader
Leader
Progenitor

Post your face! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post your face!   Post your face! EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 8:42 am

Geezer__x wrote:
no homo lol

my m8 was thinking that to whaha Smile

U can expect reactions like that if u ask such question.
i think everyone drops a homo joke sometimes , but that doesnt mean were homo haters.

some homo's just deserve to be called fags if they like stuff it in your face that they are gay.
If your a normal guy that is gay , i aint got no problem with you.

lets get back on topic shall we? cheers

Deacon i totaly pictured u diffrent in my head:P
Nitro those glasses are so old! get some new ones Smile
Raij u actualy look a lot like one of my m8's in real life his name is Wesley xD wuts ur name anyway?
Back to top Go down
Raijin-X
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Raijin-X

Post your face! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post your face!   Post your face! EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 9:43 am

i know he didnt mean it seriously lol
btw i called josh id like to meet this wesley he must be a good looking guy =D
Back to top Go down
CarpetPorcupine
Addicted
Addicted
CarpetPorcupine

Post your face! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post your face!   Post your face! EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 6:59 pm

Lol sure. :')

Ash, come on. Post a pic of you too. You already replied here twice but posted nothing. Razz

And Nick, those glasses are epic. Too bad it aren't mine, they're from a friend of mine. If I see them somewhere in a store I'm defenitely buying them ;P.
Back to top Go down
ashbashbluesfan
Administrator
Administrator
ashbashbluesfan

Post your face! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post your face!   Post your face! EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 7:52 pm

i'l post 1 wen im not so ill, in a couple days , i look like death warmed up atm
Back to top Go down
Raijin-X
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Raijin-X

Post your face! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post your face!   Post your face! EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 7:53 pm

i got a pick of ash wanna see? it was on my folder of old clan simmsy posted it as ash wouldnt and i wont unless he gives me permission Razz
Back to top Go down
ashbashbluesfan
Administrator
Administrator
ashbashbluesfan

Post your face! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post your face!   Post your face! EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 8:09 pm

Raijin-X wrote:
i got a pick of ash wanna see? it was on my folder of old clan simmsy posted it as ash wouldnt and i wont unless he gives me permission Razz

i'l post 1 later or 2moro m8, i look worse thn usual atm lol pale
Back to top Go down
Raijin-X
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Raijin-X

Post your face! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post your face!   Post your face! EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 8:14 pm

ok lol you have a problem m8 you dont look any different from any of us other normal guys Razz well except me but if we all looked like me its possible everyone on the earth would orgasm them selves to death the world can only take so much beauty you see Razz
Back to top Go down
Progenitor
Leader
Leader
Progenitor

Post your face! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post your face!   Post your face! EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 8:18 pm

Were not forcing anyone to show there face , if they dont want to show it thats fine to.

Btw Here's a pic of a pro gamer ( Im glad i still got a life and dont play with toy guns)
Post your face! 4707370_1278345599
Back to top Go down
Raijin-X
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Raijin-X

Post your face! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post your face!   Post your face! EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 8:20 pm

i not bothered if people show there face or not it hardly makes a difference playing with someone does it haha
Back to top Go down
ashbashbluesfan
Administrator
Administrator
ashbashbluesfan

Post your face! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post your face!   Post your face! EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 8:20 pm

Raijin-X wrote:
ok lol you have a problem m8 you dont look any different from any of us other normal guys Razz well except me but if we all looked like me its possible everyone on the earth would orgasm them selves to death the world can only take so much beauty you see Razz

lol i do atm believe me, i look like i died last week :S feelin terrible again now Sad and lmao at that pic
Back to top Go down
ashbashbluesfan
Administrator
Administrator
ashbashbluesfan

Post your face! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post your face!   Post your face! EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 8:29 pm

il take a pic of what my whole diet has been for th last week and a half, try n get some sympathy Razz
Back to top Go down
Raijin-X
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Raijin-X

Post your face! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post your face!   Post your face! EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 8:37 pm

kk i have sympathy for you already Smile you guys gonna be on waw again today? Sad
Back to top Go down
ashbashbluesfan
Administrator
Administrator
ashbashbluesfan

Post your face! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post your face!   Post your face! EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 8:40 pm

here you go this is my diet for the last 10 days lol

Post your face! Cereal10

thats proof that i must be ill lol i can't even drink beer Razz
Back to top Go down
Progenitor
Leader
Leader
Progenitor

Post your face! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post your face!   Post your face! EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 8:45 pm

Scylla-x (Admin) wrote:
lol i can't even drink beer Razz

Whut no beer? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

here's some more pics of me and my m8's
Post your face! 404858554_5_0rhV

Totaly wasted here Smile
Post your face! 482728557_5_hwsX

Im all the way at the back with my both hands up xD
Post your face! 482728480_5_7H8d

And here are my Drunk m8's
Post your face! 460807255_5_d1lj
Josh i was talking about that seccond guy from the left , he looks a bit like u Razz

i gtg vacuum the house , ill come on ps3 after that Smile
Back to top Go down
Raijin-X
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Raijin-X

Post your face! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post your face!   Post your face! EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 8:48 pm

Post your face! _n675311
heres a pic of me at a party with my mates =D
kk will be on in 20 mins bud Smile
Back to top Go down
Zeonix_X
Leading Captain
Leading Captain

Post your face! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post your face!   Post your face! EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 9:54 pm

Pro, stop posting photos of ur mates and start posting photos of them girls. They look serious
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Post your face! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post your face!   Post your face! Empty

Back to top Go down

Post your face!
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next