The Enigma Gaming Clan Web Forum
Hello welcome to The Enigma Gaming official clan forums please log in or register, thank you.
Hello welcome to The Enigma Gaming official clan forums please log in or register, thank you.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enigma Gaming - Leading the FPS Genre

PortalRegisterHomeLatest imagesLog in
All members of Enigma Gaming please register now.
Please Register and make a few posts, thank you.
Get involved with the latest clan operations today!

Mister boom bastic

Go down 
+2
CarpetPorcupine
Geezer__x
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Geezer__x

Mister boom bastic Empty
PostSubject: Offical Guide Call of Duty: Black Ops Signature Series   Mister boom bastic EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 6:41 am

Hey lads i just downloaded this guide. And its pretty god damm awesome
Mister boom bastic Knipsequq

if you use torrents you can dowload it here : http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/5970501/Call_Of_Duty_Black_Ops_Official_Strategy_Game_Guide
The download on rapidshare for anyone whos not using torrents will be uploaded shortly!

Back to top Go down
Geezer__x

Mister boom bastic Empty
PostSubject: Mister boom bastic   Mister boom bastic EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 6:41 am

cherry
Back to top Go down
CarpetPorcupine
Addicted
Addicted
CarpetPorcupine

Mister boom bastic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mister boom bastic   Mister boom bastic EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 7:53 am

Fake and gay.

lol
Back to top Go down
Progenitor
Leader
Leader
Progenitor

Mister boom bastic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mister boom bastic   Mister boom bastic EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 11:42 pm

i know you dont like bops nitro , but its a decent guide and i think even the pro's could learn a few things from this.
Back to top Go down
CarpetPorcupine
Addicted
Addicted
CarpetPorcupine

Mister boom bastic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mister boom bastic   Mister boom bastic EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 5:34 pm

I was just kidding lol.

Is this a bit like the same 1 I had for MW2?
Probably is, this is from Bradygames too.
Back to top Go down
raviero
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
raviero

Mister boom bastic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mister boom bastic   Mister boom bastic EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 8:02 am

Looks pretty nice.

But by the way guys, is NxG still alive? And how many of you guys are playing BO?

I got another account (yes, my 20th) but I think this will be my last. So if you want to add me; nWo_IDevasTaToR

If NxG is still active, we could maybe do some scrims some time?
Back to top Go down
Geezer__x

Mister boom bastic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mister boom bastic   Mister boom bastic EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 12:23 pm

yer we're still alive lol probs more active then we have ever been. add nick and zeo and me and we can scrim sometime probs.
Back to top Go down
raviero
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
raviero

Mister boom bastic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mister boom bastic   Mister boom bastic EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 5:39 pm

But you aren't active on GB anymore? Because you haven't played a match....

Do you guys all still have the same name? Still progenitor instead of NxG-Pro?
Back to top Go down
Geezer__x

Mister boom bastic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mister boom bastic   Mister boom bastic EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 11:05 pm

We havn't started gbing yet everyone wants to prestige first and unlock pro in all perks that we wish to use etc before we start
Back to top Go down
raviero
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
raviero

Mister boom bastic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mister boom bastic   Mister boom bastic EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 2:50 am

Hmm, prestiging is realy easy in BO so we play just GB's and CG's already. Pro perks is realy hard in BO but it's not necesarry...

I will add you guys, but I'm realy busy with my school ATM. But I will add you when I have time to play.

PS. I played with my clan last week against the new clan of Deacon.. LOL We owned them and won with 3-0 (best of 5, MLG/Elite ladder rules) XD!!!
Back to top Go down
CarpetPorcupine
Addicted
Addicted
CarpetPorcupine

Mister boom bastic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mister boom bastic   Mister boom bastic EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 3:27 am

I w!l pwnz0r 4l u nubs
Back to top Go down
ashbashbluesfan
Administrator
Administrator
ashbashbluesfan

Mister boom bastic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mister boom bastic   Mister boom bastic EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 3:38 am

hellooooooooooooooooo
Back to top Go down
Geezer__x

Mister boom bastic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mister boom bastic   Mister boom bastic EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 5:14 am

raviero wrote:
Hmm, prestiging is realy easy in BO so we play just GB's and CG's already. Pro perks is realy hard in BO but it's not necesarry...

I will add you guys, but I'm realy busy with my school ATM. But I will add you when I have time to play.

PS. I played with my clan last week against the new clan of Deacon.. LOL We owned them and won with 3-0 (best of 5, MLG/Elite ladder rules) XD!!!

they MW2 products lol
Back to top Go down
Geezer__x

Mister boom bastic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mister boom bastic   Mister boom bastic EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 5:15 am

ashbashbluesfan wrote:
hellooooooooooooooooo

Hello stranger
Back to top Go down
raviero
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
raviero

Mister boom bastic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mister boom bastic   Mister boom bastic EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 5:51 am

Lol,

But I added progenitor, don't know what the other names are.
Saw that Nitro had an other name? Corputporcupine or something.
That name fits with his gay image so that's ok.

What are the other names?
Back to top Go down
Geezer__x

Mister boom bastic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mister boom bastic   Mister boom bastic EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 7:36 am

im geezer_alert thats my new one zeo is zeonic-
Back to top Go down
Zeonix_X
Leading Captain
Leading Captain

Mister boom bastic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mister boom bastic   Mister boom bastic EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 10:50 pm

Lol with his gay image, very true.

We havent started gb'ing yet, finding the game really easy to tell the truth, i prestiged for the first time last week and intend to get to maybe 8 then ill stop, although 10 looks good.

At the moment we arnt very active, and i never play black ops without my mates or team, i actually prefer playing with NxG over my mates cause i like to win ha.

Id enjoy a scrim against you guys, i played with Deacon a few times, he really isnt a great player, he was probs better on Mw2. So im sure we'll give you a harder game
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mister boom bastic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mister boom bastic   Mister boom bastic Empty

Back to top Go down

Mister boom bastic
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Enigma Gaming Clan Web Forum :: Welcome To Enigma Gaming :: Clan News-
Jump to: