The Enigma Gaming Clan Web Forum
Hello welcome to The Enigma Gaming official clan forums please log in or register, thank you.
Hello welcome to The Enigma Gaming official clan forums please log in or register, thank you.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enigma Gaming - Leading the FPS Genre

PortalRegisterHomeLatest imagesLog in
All members of Enigma Gaming please register now.
Please Register and make a few posts, thank you.
Get involved with the latest clan operations today!

Favourite movies please help!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Raijin-X
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Raijin-X

Favourite movies please help! Empty
PostSubject: Favourite movies please help!   Favourite movies please help! EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 7:10 pm

ok so over these hols im gonna be bored alot so im probly gonna watch a fair few films just wondering what the best film you have seen recently is (a new/newish one) and you favurite film ever and could you give a description with both please just a short one Very Happy thanks in advance xD
just copy this and fill it in if your really lazy...

My favourite film ever is:
It is about
Genre of the film:
I would give this ?/10

The best film i have seen recently is:
It is about
Genre of the film:
I would give this ?/10

Heres mine...

My favourite film ever is: Predator
It is about a elite squad that get sent into a jungle to hunt down an unknown creature
Genre of the film: Action
I would give this 10/10

The best film i have seen recently is: The Expendables
It is about a group of old school mercanaries who are offered an extremely dangerous job
Genre of the film: Action
I would give this 9.5/10

Back to top Go down
matty579
Just getting Started
Just getting Started

PostSubject: Re: Favourite movies please help!   Favourite movies please help! EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 7:35 am

i went to the pictures yesterday to see that paranormal activity 2
NEVER WATCHING IT AGEN!!! it was so scary... i was bottlin it all the way through the film... put it this way, it made paranormal activity 1 look like shit, simple as... if they make a No. 3, i aint watchin it
srry bout not usin that ratin/type thing you put there
Back to top Go down
raviero
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
raviero

PostSubject: Re: Favourite movies please help!   Favourite movies please help! EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 7:49 am

Ok, I saw Paranormal activity 1 and that was scary enough. Does somebody knows how I can download Paranormal activity 2 and play it on my PS3?
Back to top Go down
CarpetPorcupine
Addicted
Addicted
CarpetPorcupine

PostSubject: Re: Favourite movies please help!   Favourite movies please help! EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 4:47 pm

I still need to watch 1, but I can't watch DVD's on my new tv, and the PS3 won't take regular DVD's right?
Back to top Go down
raviero
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
raviero

PostSubject: Re: Favourite movies please help!   Favourite movies please help! EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 5:14 pm

What do you mean with regular DVD's?

Want gewoon geen blue-ray dvd's kan je ook afspelen...
Back to top Go down
CarpetPorcupine
Addicted
Addicted
CarpetPorcupine

PostSubject: Re: Favourite movies please help!   Favourite movies please help! EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 5:23 pm

Echt? Ik dacht die PS3 leest alleen maar Blu-ray. Weet je het zeker? Want alstie kapot gaat ga ik jou de schuld geven he xD.
Back to top Go down
ashbashbluesfan
Administrator
Administrator
ashbashbluesfan

PostSubject: Re: Favourite movies please help!   Favourite movies please help! EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 3:32 am

best film is hard to say cz thers loads but Scarface is 1 of my favourites, can't beat it Very Happy

n how did u giv expendables a 9.5/10 it ws good but had a ****, basic story, only a retard couldn't predict what would happen, very little talkinor anything else othr than constant fighting

the AA-12 bit was pretty mint tho
Back to top Go down
raviero
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
raviero

PostSubject: Re: Favourite movies please help!   Favourite movies please help! EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 5:06 am

Jezus nitro! Are you joking? Come on of course is it also playing regular DVD's! It's only a extra function that it's playing blue ray two.
Back to top Go down
raviero
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
raviero

PostSubject: Re: Favourite movies please help!   Favourite movies please help! EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 5:07 am

raviero wrote:
Ok, I saw Paranormal activity 1 and that was scary enough. Does somebody knows how I can download Paranormal activity 2 and play it on my PS3?

Nobody got a idea?
Back to top Go down
Raijin-X
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Raijin-X

PostSubject: Re: Favourite movies please help!   Favourite movies please help! EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 7:03 am

well im a hardcore action fan and just for the line up of actors it had to be a 9 and the aa12 bit gave it the extra 0.5 :L
Back to top Go down
CarpetPorcupine
Addicted
Addicted
CarpetPorcupine

PostSubject: Re: Favourite movies please help!   Favourite movies please help! EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 3:57 pm

raviero wrote:
raviero wrote:

Nobody got a idea?

Just wait for those two here to end their conversation, and you'll get an answer.
Back to top Go down
Raijin-X
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Raijin-X

PostSubject: Re: Favourite movies please help!   Favourite movies please help! EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 9:05 pm

http://www1.zmovie.tv/movies/view/paranormal-activity-2-2010
try one of the links off this site doubt theres any good copies yet though i havent had a chance to look :L
Back to top Go down
raviero
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
raviero

PostSubject: Re: Favourite movies please help!   Favourite movies please help! EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 2:21 am

When I click on 'download Paranormal activity 2' nothing happens...
Back to top Go down
Raijin-X
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Raijin-X

PostSubject: Re: Favourite movies please help!   Favourite movies please help! EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 2:48 am

dont click on download its a blank button lol what you do is click on a link at the side with the highest % of people saying its good :L
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favourite movies please help!   Favourite movies please help! Empty

Back to top Go down

Favourite movies please help!
Page 1 of 1