The Enigma Gaming Clan Web Forum
Hello welcome to The Enigma Gaming official clan forums please log in or register, thank you.
Hello welcome to The Enigma Gaming official clan forums please log in or register, thank you.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enigma Gaming - Leading the FPS Genre

PortalRegisterHomeLatest imagesLog in
All members of Enigma Gaming please register now.
Please Register and make a few posts, thank you.
Get involved with the latest clan operations today!

Should i purchase WaW

Go down 
+3
Raijin-X
IMuppetI
Zeonix_X
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Zeonix_X
Leading Captain
Leading Captain

Should i purchase WaW Empty
PostSubject: Should i purchase WaW   Should i purchase WaW EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 10:20 pm

Okay, well i got my ps3 late christmass time, so never got to try out mw4, or waw.

I braught Mw4 for cheap and to tell truth the game is so easy. I think ive something like a 4k/d on it from playing ffa and tdm.

Anyways, back on topic, i wasnt sure if it is worth buying World at War, what do you guys think? Should i purchase?
Back to top Go down
IMuppetI

PostSubject: Re: Should i purchase WaW   Should i purchase WaW EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 10:23 pm

I was thinking about this aswell so i'm interested.
Back to top Go down
Raijin-X
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Raijin-X

PostSubject: Re: Should i purchase WaW   Should i purchase WaW EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 10:26 pm

dud am not kidding its 500% better than mw2 and it will suit you for run and gun Smile
you barely have to aim hip fire is awesome and zombies is a plus Smile
Back to top Go down
Zeonix_X
Leading Captain
Leading Captain

PostSubject: Re: Should i purchase WaW   Should i purchase WaW EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 10:27 pm

Yeah Zombies is a big part of why i want to get, played it at my mates and it was good laugh. Even tho when you die it is super annoying having to go back to start
Back to top Go down
Raijin-X
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Raijin-X

PostSubject: Re: Should i purchase WaW   Should i purchase WaW EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 10:29 pm

ok well you can pick it up fairly cheap mate and the mp is good i will play with you all the time Smile brb
Back to top Go down
ElvisPresjew

PostSubject: Re: Should i purchase WaW   Should i purchase WaW EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 10:30 pm

The only thing it's good for in my opinion is zombies, but then you'll need to spend another £10 to get the good maps.

Zombies is well worth it though.
Back to top Go down
Zeonix_X
Leading Captain
Leading Captain

PostSubject: Re: Should i purchase WaW   Should i purchase WaW EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 10:31 pm

**** the new maps , wouldnt spend another £10.00 on that. I could get 2nd hand very cheap tho
Back to top Go down
Raijin-X
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Raijin-X

PostSubject: Re: Should i purchase WaW   Should i purchase WaW EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 10:52 pm

maybe you will know someone who could let you download off them =D
Back to top Go down
Progenitor
Leader
Leader
Progenitor

PostSubject: Re: Should i purchase WaW   Should i purchase WaW EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 2:02 am

I still prefer Mw2 over Cod4 and WaW, but its fun to play something else for a change.
And Zombies is pretty fun , Get Map pack 3 best nazi zombiez!! Der Riese
Back to top Go down
Raijin-X
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Raijin-X

PostSubject: Re: Should i purchase WaW   Should i purchase WaW EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 2:07 am

order of cod games for me is WAW Cod4 Mw2 Cod3
Back to top Go down
CarpetPorcupine
Addicted
Addicted
CarpetPorcupine

PostSubject: Re: Should i purchase WaW   Should i purchase WaW EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 2:22 am

Buy it dammit. We'll pwn those zombies together Jamie!
Back to top Go down
raviero
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
raviero

PostSubject: Re: Should i purchase WaW   Should i purchase WaW EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 2:45 am

Think Mw2 is still much better then the other games of the cod series, but WaW is also a cool game. Zombies are really fun and MP isn't bad. So buy it and join our owning party!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should i purchase WaW   Should i purchase WaW Empty

Back to top Go down

Should i purchase WaW
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Enigma Gaming Clan Web Forum :: Game Discussion :: All Other Games-
Jump to: