The Enigma Gaming Clan Web Forum
Hello welcome to The Enigma Gaming official clan forums please log in or register, thank you.
Hello welcome to The Enigma Gaming official clan forums please log in or register, thank you.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enigma Gaming - Leading the FPS Genre

PortalRegisterHomeLatest imagesLog in
All members of Enigma Gaming please register now.
Please Register and make a few posts, thank you.
Get involved with the latest clan operations today!

Deacons 1v1 Assault Rifle only inter clan tournament!

Go down 
+2
Raijin-X
Deacon
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Deacon
Deacon

Deacons 1v1 Assault Rifle only inter clan tournament! Empty
PostSubject: Deacons 1v1 Assault Rifle only inter clan tournament!   Deacons 1v1 Assault Rifle only inter clan tournament! EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 3:54 am

Seen as Zeo has told me he doesn't want to carry on his tournaments I have decided to host my own. The Tournament will be Assault rifle only and will probably be an 8 man tourney (unless i can get 16 people). The Rules are as follows:

- Primary weapon must be assault rifle
- Secondary weapon must be a stinger
- Equipment must be blast shield
- Special grenade must be smoke grenade
- Perk 1 must be Marathon or Sleight of Hand
- Perk 2 must be Hardline
- Perk 3 must be Ninja
- Grenade launchers are banned
- Underbarrel shotguns are banned

It will be first to 20 with a time limit of 5 minutes, kill streaks will be disabled.
I will referee every match. The system used to select the maps will be this:

Three maps are going to be featured, rust, scrapyard, and favela. Each side will choose 1 map to take out and the remaining map will be played. The final however will be a best of three.

People in the tournament so far:
- Raijin-x
- Zeonic
- ElvisPresjew
- NitroglycerineGN
- IMuppetI
-
-
-

Last edited by Deacon on Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:06 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Raijin-X
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Raijin-X

PostSubject: Re: Deacons 1v1 Assault Rifle only inter clan tournament!   Deacons 1v1 Assault Rifle only inter clan tournament! EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 4:47 am

i would but i dont wanna use hardline if there no kill streaks Sad lol o.j
sign me up bud =D
Back to top Go down
Zeonix_X
Leading Captain
Leading Captain

PostSubject: Re: Deacons 1v1 Assault Rifle only inter clan tournament!   Deacons 1v1 Assault Rifle only inter clan tournament! EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 5:21 am

im in
Back to top Go down
Raijin-X
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Raijin-X

PostSubject: Re: Deacons 1v1 Assault Rifle only inter clan tournament!   Deacons 1v1 Assault Rifle only inter clan tournament! EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 5:33 am

what is health on? if normal then without stopping power the only guns any good are the tar or ak47 :l
Back to top Go down
Deacon
Deacon

PostSubject: Re: Deacons 1v1 Assault Rifle only inter clan tournament!   Deacons 1v1 Assault Rifle only inter clan tournament! EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 7:01 am

yep health is normal its hardline because stopping power assault rifles are overpowered in my opinion so there will be no one bombs with famas or m16
Back to top Go down
Raijin-X
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Raijin-X

PostSubject: Re: Deacons 1v1 Assault Rifle only inter clan tournament!   Deacons 1v1 Assault Rifle only inter clan tournament! EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 7:10 am

but that will leave just the ak47 or tar to stand a chance cant we have stopping power but no m16 or famas pleaseeeee 0-0
Back to top Go down
Deacon
Deacon

PostSubject: Re: Deacons 1v1 Assault Rifle only inter clan tournament!   Deacons 1v1 Assault Rifle only inter clan tournament! EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 7:17 am

no plenty of guns are fine with hardline because they have a big range advantage
Back to top Go down
Raijin-X
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Raijin-X

PostSubject: Re: Deacons 1v1 Assault Rifle only inter clan tournament!   Deacons 1v1 Assault Rifle only inter clan tournament! EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 7:25 am

hmm fine makes no dif to me im gonna rape with the fal anyhow =D mwahahahaha
Back to top Go down
ashbashbluesfan
Administrator
Administrator
ashbashbluesfan

PostSubject: Re: Deacons 1v1 Assault Rifle only inter clan tournament!   Deacons 1v1 Assault Rifle only inter clan tournament! EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 8:27 am

i cba tbh, pretty shit rules imo.
Back to top Go down
Raijin-X
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Raijin-X

PostSubject: Re: Deacons 1v1 Assault Rifle only inter clan tournament!   Deacons 1v1 Assault Rifle only inter clan tournament! EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 8:44 am

not shit rules i dont think just hardline means your gun choices are limited if you want the best chance to win :l
Back to top Go down
Deacon
Deacon

PostSubject: Re: Deacons 1v1 Assault Rifle only inter clan tournament!   Deacons 1v1 Assault Rifle only inter clan tournament! EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 9:17 am

lmao shit rules because they encourage gunskill not using a hbs?
Back to top Go down
ashbashbluesfan
Administrator
Administrator
ashbashbluesfan

PostSubject: Re: Deacons 1v1 Assault Rifle only inter clan tournament!   Deacons 1v1 Assault Rifle only inter clan tournament! EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 7:54 pm

lol i dont need a heartbeat i kicked your ass 1v1 with no trouble didn't i Razz in fact paz's old m8 bovver with a 0.90 k/d was better in a 1v1. actually when i beat you dam easy you was host as well so..

also i take it theres no radar on? so that means its completely down to corner camping and shooting people in the back no actual 1v1 skill.
taking stopping power off just gives shit people a chance to survive when a good player hits them.

either way im not interested in playing, my money is on nick or nitro to win it.

Back to top Go down
Raijin-X
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Raijin-X

PostSubject: Re: Deacons 1v1 Assault Rifle only inter clan tournament!   Deacons 1v1 Assault Rifle only inter clan tournament! EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 8:12 pm

Thanks for your confidence in me as i would rape you with no noobtube Razz
i just need to get good with the fal again if i do it think i will have a good chance tbh =D
Back to top Go down
ElvisPresjew

PostSubject: Re: Deacons 1v1 Assault Rifle only inter clan tournament!   Deacons 1v1 Assault Rifle only inter clan tournament! EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 10:45 pm

I'll join.
Back to top Go down
Raijin-X
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Raijin-X

PostSubject: Re: Deacons 1v1 Assault Rifle only inter clan tournament!   Deacons 1v1 Assault Rifle only inter clan tournament! EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 10:49 pm

cool the more the merrier Smile
Back to top Go down
Deacon
Deacon

PostSubject: Re: Deacons 1v1 Assault Rifle only inter clan tournament!   Deacons 1v1 Assault Rifle only inter clan tournament! EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 11:10 pm

lmao you beat me in a mess around with sniper by hiding behind a headglitch with radar on congratulations your so good
Back to top Go down
ashbashbluesfan
Administrator
Administrator
ashbashbluesfan

PostSubject: Re: Deacons 1v1 Assault Rifle only inter clan tournament!   Deacons 1v1 Assault Rifle only inter clan tournament! EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 11:21 pm

Deacon wrote:
lmao you beat me in a mess around with sniper by hiding behind a headglitch with radar on congratulations your so good

lol and you doubt i'd beat you in another? you were host and you STILL got your ass kicked, you had like a 3sec advantage either way that wasn't the point.

im not trying to piss you or anyone off but stop acting like your some sort of pro, because none of us are. Your not better than most of the people in NxG let alone the world so chill Cool
Back to top Go down
Raijin-X
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Raijin-X

PostSubject: Re: Deacons 1v1 Assault Rifle only inter clan tournament!   Deacons 1v1 Assault Rifle only inter clan tournament! EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 11:55 pm

guys stop the bitchfest already the thing you need to remember is i would pown you all using only my left index finger and my third leg Razz
Back to top Go down
Zeonix_X
Leading Captain
Leading Captain

PostSubject: Re: Deacons 1v1 Assault Rifle only inter clan tournament!   Deacons 1v1 Assault Rifle only inter clan tournament! EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 12:10 am

Lol tripod that cracked me up
Back to top Go down
Raijin-X
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Raijin-X

PostSubject: Re: Deacons 1v1 Assault Rifle only inter clan tournament!   Deacons 1v1 Assault Rifle only inter clan tournament! EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 12:13 am

its true i am a tripod have you seen war of the worlds? was based on a true story aliens came to see what a real tripod looked like my awesome third appendage was to much for them and they all gave up the will to live =)
Back to top Go down
CarpetPorcupine
Addicted
Addicted
CarpetPorcupine

PostSubject: Re: Deacons 1v1 Assault Rifle only inter clan tournament!   Deacons 1v1 Assault Rifle only inter clan tournament! EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 12:20 am

Exactly Raijin, that makes more sence than my theory: they wanted to steal delicious hot dogs from Will Smith.

Anyway, count me in. I encourage Ashley's comments, so I just want to let you guys see how retarded these rules are. I'm gonna own you guys. Put my name there Deac!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deacons 1v1 Assault Rifle only inter clan tournament!   Deacons 1v1 Assault Rifle only inter clan tournament! Empty

Back to top Go down

Deacons 1v1 Assault Rifle only inter clan tournament!
Page 1 of 1