The Enigma Gaming Clan Web Forum
Hello welcome to The Enigma Gaming official clan forums please log in or register, thank you.
Hello welcome to The Enigma Gaming official clan forums please log in or register, thank you.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enigma Gaming - Leading the FPS Genre

PortalRegisterHomeLatest imagesLog in
All members of Enigma Gaming please register now.
Please Register and make a few posts, thank you.
Get involved with the latest clan operations today!

2v2 tactics

Go down 
+4
ashbashbluesfan
Deacon
CarpetPorcupine
TheJeremy
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TheJeremy

2v2 tactics Empty
PostSubject: 2v2 tactics   2v2 tactics EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 7:12 am

https://www.youtube.com/user/VizualsFTW

this guy is doing a series on each map for defensive tactics, he will do offensive aswell and team tactics aswel. even if you don't like the spot you can use it to see if your opponents do Very Happy
Back to top Go down
CarpetPorcupine
Addicted
Addicted
CarpetPorcupine

2v2 tactics Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2v2 tactics   2v2 tactics EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 10:43 pm

This is Search and Destroy only, isn't it? I don't play that 2v2. Search is all about luck when you have less than 3 people in your party.
Back to top Go down
Deacon
Deacon

2v2 tactics Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2v2 tactics   2v2 tactics EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 12:20 am

no its not nitro 2 ppl is enough to run strats and work together, singles isnt even about luck its about skill
Back to top Go down
CarpetPorcupine
Addicted
Addicted
CarpetPorcupine

2v2 tactics Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2v2 tactics   2v2 tactics EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 1:12 am

I think we had this conversation before Deac, same as about the Scavenger perk. Everyone who thinks Scavenger is useless like Deacon, please raise your hand.
Back to top Go down
ashbashbluesfan
Administrator
Administrator
ashbashbluesfan

2v2 tactics Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2v2 tactics   2v2 tactics EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 5:30 am

scavenger is useless on perk off n S&D Razz

i think people overthink this game, all it is is a game, if you see them and shoot 1st you kill them, cover the whole map and you win. if you lose its because you did shit.
theres no real need for all this complex strategy bs imo

simple plan and good players= win.
Back to top Go down
Deacon
Deacon

2v2 tactics Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2v2 tactics   2v2 tactics EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 8:15 am

haha lmao off scylla its easy to say that when you play tdm if we ever went up against any good teams in ctf, demo or SnD we would get our shit so fucked up. in high level gaming strategy is far more important than gun skills. its just that we play against shit teams. watch some decerto or MLG videos to see what real gaming is all about, i reccomend 'lukesowersby' on youtube or 'danstreet123'. gun skills can only get you so far in a game
Back to top Go down
TheJeremy

2v2 tactics Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2v2 tactics   2v2 tactics EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 8:32 am

true deacon, i don't know the lvl you playing on. but on high lvl gaming you want to get an advantaged when you face someone because their aim will be as good as yours. if you face eachother both running it's the one with better close range gun or better connection that wins. on high lvl the skills of gamers are so close that you WILL have to make a differance by tactic. anyway if you like it or not, i recommend watching it if you agree with mee. if not that just go to an other topic because this will be useless to you.
Back to top Go down
ashbashbluesfan
Administrator
Administrator
ashbashbluesfan

2v2 tactics Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2v2 tactics   2v2 tactics EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 8:52 am

gaming is about playing to have fun.

high level gaming i do not class as normal gaming. to them guys its not a hobby its a fkin job, they do nothing but play all day every day for at least 8 hours. which in my book means they need to get themselves a real job and some friends and get th hell out th house.
On GB all it is down to is who sees who 1st, connection and player skill, doesn't matter what your strat is if your shit your shit and sometimes you just do shit, which is why people lose gb's to random ppl.

Every win is skillful yet every loss is unlucky by most ppls view.
Its just right place, right time.

no matter what you do none of us will ever be as good as the pro gamers, because they play so much.
i play cod cz i like it nd its easy, i play gb becuz NxG does and i like beatin 12 yr olds otherwise id stick wi tdm n s&d online lol
pro gamers are nothing to aspire to, its a waste of your life.
Back to top Go down
TheJeremy

2v2 tactics Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2v2 tactics   2v2 tactics EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 8:59 am

who says you can't have fun when playing on a hight lvl?

Beside gamers there are a lot of people who have jobs where they don't have to leave the house for. these days meeting can be held over internet and like some people i know they just got to go to work a few days a week and work at home the other days. so that aint that different.

"Every win is skillful yet every loss is unlucky by most ppls view." that'what people say who can't handle a loss, and sometimes it is really unlucky. but to get on the right place at the right time you can use tactics to make it eazier.

anyway you won't get it beacause you don't want to so just stop replying, your just wasting time.
Back to top Go down
Progenitor
Leader
Leader
Progenitor

2v2 tactics Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2v2 tactics   2v2 tactics EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 9:03 am

He's just sharing his opnium about it leave him be. Id say tactics is important if you play types like SnD and Demolition, but for Tdm its pretty much run and gun
Back to top Go down
ashbashbluesfan
Administrator
Administrator
ashbashbluesfan

2v2 tactics Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2v2 tactics   2v2 tactics EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 9:13 am

TheJeremy wrote:
who says you can't have fun when playing on a hight lvl?

Beside gamers there are a lot of people who have jobs where they don't have to leave the house for. these days meeting can be held over internet and like some people i know they just got to go to work a few days a week and work at home the other days. so that aint that different.

"Every win is skillful yet every loss is unlucky by most ppls view." that'what people say who can't handle a loss, and sometimes it is really unlucky. but to get on the right place at the right time you can use tactics to make it eazier.

anyway you won't get it beacause you don't want to so just stop replying, your just wasting time.

its only my opinion but i dont get why you defend pro gamers?
you can have fun playing at a high level, but they take it extremely seriously, you play 8+ hours per day every day for 2 weeks and then come tell me how fun that was lol they take it so serious that if they lose its like the end of the world, need to get abit of perspective on life imo

I really do not get the 2nd point you say either, the best bit about work is the great people you work with why would anyone want to sit and work from home by themself all day.

i honestly think that being a pro gamer is extremely sad, i'd rather play for fun online with people i like, have a real job with good pay and good colleagues and have real friends/gf's and go out wi thm(which isn't possible when your in the house playin cod 8+ hours 24/7 lol)
Back to top Go down
Deacon
Deacon

2v2 tactics Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2v2 tactics   2v2 tactics EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 9:21 am

noone has a career out of console gaming unless your like fucking walshy who is like the best halo 3 player, they all have day jobs or go to university etc. its simply not possible to survive off it and most of the pro's dont play as much as you think because if you overdo it you actually get worse. On pc gaming they practice for that long at top lvl but that is so far beyond console you wouldnt believe
Back to top Go down
ashbashbluesfan
Administrator
Administrator
ashbashbluesfan

2v2 tactics Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2v2 tactics   2v2 tactics EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 4:42 am

Deacon wrote:
noone has a career out of console gaming unless your like fucking walshy who is like the best halo 3 player, they all have day jobs or go to university etc. its simply not possible to survive off it and most of the pro's dont play as much as you think because if you overdo it you actually get worse. On pc gaming they practice for that long at top lvl but that is so far beyond console you wouldnt believe

the majority of them play at least 8 hours, they don;t hardly even play online, theres very little element of fun in it.
whilst most may have another job as well its still sad Razz
Back to top Go down
ElvisPresjew

2v2 tactics Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2v2 tactics   2v2 tactics EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 12:12 pm

Scylla, your opinion on pro gamers is fucking shit and wrong. Sorry.

About the tactics, every gametype has them, even TDM. Also, to agree with Deacon's point about the GB's, I'm all for raping people in TDM at the moment to get our ranks up, but as soon as you take a step into any objective gametype, it would be naive to think that the other team doesn't have tactics and strategies.

If we played a TDM against a team of lower 'gunskilled' players than us, but they had good tactics/strategies, I'd say they would probably edge the win.
Back to top Go down
ashbashbluesfan
Administrator
Administrator
ashbashbluesfan

2v2 tactics Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2v2 tactics   2v2 tactics EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 8:04 pm

ElvisPresjew wrote:
Scylla, your opinion on pro gamers is fucking shit and wrong. Sorry.

About the tactics, every gametype has them, even TDM. Also, to agree with Deacon's point about the GB's, I'm all for raping people in TDM at the moment to get our ranks up, but as soon as you take a step into any objective gametype, it would be naive to think that the other team doesn't have tactics and strategies.

If we played a TDM against a team of lower 'gunskilled' players than us, but they had good tactics/strategies, I'd say they would probably edge the win.

you misunderstand what im trying to say elvis old boy. You do need tactics ye, and we use good tactics in gb. But at the end of the day cod is a game not real life, and every map has 3 routes, you watch all 3 routes and you have higher skill than your opponent then you will win regardless of the game mode because you control the whole map. it works no matter the mode.
the level of strategy needed is very, very low and its mainly down to who keeps who on the respawn the most (killing). only exception is S&D.

its also not all about how good you are, everyone has bad games sometimes you lose to players worse than you not necessarily because they had awesome strategies, but probably because they started the game with a lucky claymore kill then corner camped it out.

i think my view on pro gamers is completely accurate, don't get me wrong ps3 is fun and all but who seriously wants to waste their time playing it that much and considering it your full time or part time job. Next time you go out and meet someone introduce yourself as a pro gamer Razz

2v2 tactics Tactic10
Back to top Go down
Raijin-X
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Raijin-X

2v2 tactics Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2v2 tactics   2v2 tactics EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 8:24 pm

Ash whats up with you and deac? you seem to be arguing alot :/
Back to top Go down
ashbashbluesfan
Administrator
Administrator
ashbashbluesfan

2v2 tactics Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2v2 tactics   2v2 tactics EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 8:31 pm

Raijin-X wrote:
Ash whats up with you and deac? you seem to be arguing alot :/

lol im not arguing im putting my point across xD

Back to top Go down
Raijin-X
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Raijin-X

2v2 tactics Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2v2 tactics   2v2 tactics EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 8:33 pm

good i was gonna say if it was an argument about like whos better then you should both just give up as obviously im more pro Smile
Back to top Go down
ashbashbluesfan
Administrator
Administrator
ashbashbluesfan

2v2 tactics Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2v2 tactics   2v2 tactics EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 8:34 pm

Raijin-X wrote:
good i was gonna say if it was an argument about like whos better then you should both just give up as obviously im more pro Smile

ye with the fal you are Razz
Back to top Go down
Raijin-X
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Raijin-X

2v2 tactics Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2v2 tactics   2v2 tactics EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 8:37 pm

no mate im really not i cant use it no more Sad
you can help me get good by giving me some practice games Smile
Back to top Go down
ashbashbluesfan
Administrator
Administrator
ashbashbluesfan

2v2 tactics Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2v2 tactics   2v2 tactics EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 8:42 pm

Raijin-X wrote:
no mate im really not i cant use it no more Sad
you can help me get good by giving me some practice games Smile

lol ye fal with fal xD

u see my point above tho yh? pro gaming is sad, theres no way to defend it imo. whilst pro gamers might be all tactical n shit we play gb which is mainly against 12 yr olds wiv squeaky voices its hardly proffessional lol
ppl overdo all th tactics n shit, if you play a respawn mode just cover the whole map and kill, game over, easy win.
S&D does need quite abit of tactics but even on S&D defence is the easiest and usually a 3-0.

i think some ppl get it into ther head tht ther like some SAS commander on cod Razz
Back to top Go down
Raijin-X
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Raijin-X

2v2 tactics Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2v2 tactics   2v2 tactics EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 8:44 pm

take that back i or captain macpaz of the sas airborne regiment will kick your ass :L
same one a very few ppl can do it and live on only that alone and i dint see why they dont want more from life :l
Back to top Go down
ElvisPresjew

2v2 tactics Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2v2 tactics   2v2 tactics EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 10:22 pm

So if a regular guy became a pro gamer, he would instantly loose all of his real life friends, his girlfriend would dump him, he would loose his job, play 8+ hours a day and have no fun whilst playing the game?
Back to top Go down
Raijin-X
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Raijin-X

2v2 tactics Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2v2 tactics   2v2 tactics EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 10:25 pm

nope i dont think hes saying that deac lol what i think he means is to be a true pro gamer and play the amount you would need to to keep among the best you would have to be more unsociable than say a none gamer lol you two stop bitching anyhow or im gonna pown you both 1 vs 2 Razz
Back to top Go down
Raijin-X
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Raijin-X

2v2 tactics Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2v2 tactics   2v2 tactics EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 10:30 pm

and elvis as well i didnt see your post :L ill take you on 1 vs 3 then im not scared Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

2v2 tactics Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2v2 tactics   2v2 tactics Empty

Back to top Go down

2v2 tactics
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Enigma Gaming Clan Web Forum :: Game Discussion :: Modern Warfare 2-
Jump to: