The Enigma Gaming Clan Web Forum
Hello welcome to The Enigma Gaming official clan forums please log in or register, thank you.
Hello welcome to The Enigma Gaming official clan forums please log in or register, thank you.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enigma Gaming - Leading the FPS Genre

PortalRegisterHomeLatest imagesLog in
All members of Enigma Gaming please register now.
Please Register and make a few posts, thank you.
Get involved with the latest clan operations today!

Learn these Callouts

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Deacon
Deacon

Learn these Callouts Empty
PostSubject: Learn these Callouts   Learn these Callouts EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 9:52 pm

Hi everyone I think it would be really beneficial to the team if everyone in the clan used the same set of callouts. I therefore recommend everyone learns the callouts from BossJacoby's new videos on youtube. He is doing callout videos for every map but has only uploaded 4 as of when I last checked. So go over to his channel and start watching those videos. I would also recommend his class setup videos. Subscribe to him to its a great channel.

here is the link : https://www.youtube.com/user/BossJacoby
Back to top Go down
CarpetPorcupine
Addicted
Addicted
CarpetPorcupine

PostSubject: Re: Learn these Callouts   Learn these Callouts EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 10:01 pm

Don't know if this are the same callouts as I have in a book, but google ''Modern Warfare 2 callouts Sea Snipers''. I have a big ass book from Modern Warfare 2 with classes in it, good routes (everybody knows the routes already tho) and the best callouts. We already practiced this with members like Ashley, Zeonic, Mike, me and Nick.
Back to top Go down
Progenitor
Leader
Leader
Progenitor

PostSubject: Re: Learn these Callouts   Learn these Callouts EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 11:32 pm

yeah but its never to late te learn more Smile

Some of our callouts are quite long , maybe we can make our own set of call outs based on deacs callouts and ours.

here's a link to the callouts we learned : http://www.mlgpro.com/forum/showthread.php?t=282066
Back to top Go down
ashbashbluesfan
Administrator
Administrator
ashbashbluesfan

PostSubject: Re: Learn these Callouts   Learn these Callouts EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 2:01 am

i think callouts are obvious, i mean the small bunker is called the small bunker, the big bunker is called the big bunker etc you can use the compass directions anyway to highlight an area, i.e. south side building. north pipe line etc

having 1 specific call out isn't that necessary imo just gtta give precise directions. for example if someone said to me hes in grannys house(i think thts on overgrown lol) i'd be like wtf where is that, but if they said north side houese top floor then i'd know straight away. saying it directionally makes it easier to remember too because each location doesn't have to have a specific name across all of the maps.

as for his classes they are what 99% of everyone uses lol the only retarded thing is the semtex.

something we should all note is that whilst the famas/ump etc makes you think your MLG pro we play perks off, and without stopping power the famas and m16 are almost bottom of all guns in time to kill
so automatics are alot better for perk off, especially things like the scar and acr.
you can still do well with the famas and m16 they just have a much lower 1 burst kill range, and if it takes 2 bursts the actual time to kill is much lower than the scar for example.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Learn these Callouts   Learn these Callouts Empty

Back to top Go down

Learn these Callouts
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Enigma Gaming Clan Web Forum :: Game Discussion :: Modern Warfare 2-
Jump to: