The Enigma Gaming Clan Web Forum
Hello welcome to The Enigma Gaming official clan forums please log in or register, thank you.
Hello welcome to The Enigma Gaming official clan forums please log in or register, thank you.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enigma Gaming - Leading the FPS Genre

PortalRegisterHomeLatest imagesLog in
All members of Enigma Gaming please register now.
Please Register and make a few posts, thank you.
Get involved with the latest clan operations today!

Information about what you can and cannot view.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ashbashbluesfan
Administrator
Administrator
ashbashbluesfan

Information about what you can and cannot view. Empty
PostSubject: Information about what you can and cannot view.   Information about what you can and cannot view. EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 3:04 am

Guests to the site can view most sections, but only registered users can write replies.

certain sections are for registered users only, anyone may register. You then gain access to:

*Game Exploits & Hacks
*Help & Trouble shooting
*General Hacking Discussion
*Graphics and Design

confirmed clan members(people who have registered and then be added to the Member group or a higher ranking group) can view the following sections, depending on which group they are in:
*Guides
*Recommended PC Programmes
*General Strategy
*Attacking Strategy
*Defensive Strategy
*Custom Classes
*Gamebattles
*Clan matches, ladders & events
*Clan Practice
*The Nexus Gaming Boardroom
Back to top Go down
CarpetPorcupine
Addicted
Addicted
CarpetPorcupine

PostSubject: Re: Information about what you can and cannot view.   Information about what you can and cannot view. EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 2:40 am

And this is the problem I went up to. Just regular registered users can see certain topics and sections, that captains can't. What's that?
Back to top Go down
ashbashbluesfan
Administrator
Administrator
ashbashbluesfan

PostSubject: Re: Information about what you can and cannot view.   Information about what you can and cannot view. EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 3:30 am

NitroglycerineGN wrote:
And this is the problem I went up to. Just regular registered users can see certain topics and sections, that captains can't. What's that?

there is no section that a normal registered user can see which captains can't. Captains can see every section i believe.
Back to top Go down
CarpetPorcupine
Addicted
Addicted
CarpetPorcupine

PostSubject: Re: Information about what you can and cannot view.   Information about what you can and cannot view. EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 8:41 am

Weird. I was talking with Kay about it, and we pulled our pc's into it, and he had all these sections I didn't and still don't have. I don't know exactly which it were, I'll have to wait to know it till Kay is back from his vacation.
Back to top Go down
ashbashbluesfan
Administrator
Administrator
ashbashbluesfan

PostSubject: Re: Information about what you can and cannot view.   Information about what you can and cannot view. EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 8:48 am

NitroglycerineGN wrote:
Weird. I was talking with Kay about it, and we pulled our pc's into it, and he had all these sections I didn't and still don't have. I don't know exactly which it were, I'll have to wait to know it till Kay is back from his vacation.

some of th old permissions were setup wrong, but wen i went through everything a few days ago i fixed it, so you should be able to see more than kay now
Back to top Go down
CarpetPorcupine
Addicted
Addicted
CarpetPorcupine

PostSubject: Re: Information about what you can and cannot view.   Information about what you can and cannot view. EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 8:50 am

Alright, cool. I hope so Razz.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Information about what you can and cannot view.   Information about what you can and cannot view. Empty

Back to top Go down

Information about what you can and cannot view.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Enigma Gaming Clan Web Forum :: Welcome To Enigma Gaming :: Rules and Regulations-
Jump to: