The Enigma Gaming Clan Web Forum
Hello welcome to The Enigma Gaming official clan forums please log in or register, thank you.
Hello welcome to The Enigma Gaming official clan forums please log in or register, thank you.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enigma Gaming - Leading the FPS Genre

PortalRegisterHomeLatest imagesLog in
All members of Enigma Gaming please register now.
Please Register and make a few posts, thank you.
Get involved with the latest clan operations today!

claymore and other bullshit

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ashbashbluesfan
Administrator
Administrator
ashbashbluesfan

claymore and other bullshit Empty
PostSubject: claymore and other bullshit   claymore and other bullshit EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 2:37 am

they explode when you are above them and kill you, despite you not being in the red lasers, yet when they explode you can jump and survive the blast.

if a stun or special nade is thrown about 20 meters away from claymores they will still be disabled even if they are on different floors.

claymores get hitmarkers, should be impossible because it'd blow you to pieces.

8 hit markers on a riot shield user, all my scar ammo within 20 seconds and he still survives?

i get knifed through a glass window, knifed up the stairs, knifed over a near 6 foot wooden box(unless you've got a knife attacked to your head thats impossible).

ive walked right up to someone, touching them and knifed and its completely missed, same has happened with the spas-12 shotgun.

share some of your mw2 bullshit lol cheers
Back to top Go down
Progenitor
Leader
Leader
Progenitor

PostSubject: Re: claymore and other bullshit   claymore and other bullshit EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 8:37 am

i think what your telling here has mostly got to do with Connection. Mw2 is an multiplayer online game so your always depended of the connection, cant explain the riot shield though.
And im not deny'ing there's a lot of flaws in Mw2.

Ive had dozen's of time's i couldve swore i shot or knifed him first , it can be a pain in the ass!
Back to top Go down
ashbashbluesfan
Administrator
Administrator
ashbashbluesfan

PostSubject: Re: claymore and other bullshit   claymore and other bullshit EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 8:44 am

yh mostly its down to connection

i rememeber 1st few months of mw2 the game was fanatastic, recently though the only mode which doesn't drive me insane is S&D, every other mode is filled with either commando, n00btubes, shotguns and quickscopers.

COD4 and 5 had there share of problems but whilst i think mw2 is still an improvement its definately got the most bullshit.

the only thing that annoyed me on cod5 was the mp40 everywhere, it wasn't gamebreaking though unlike on mw2 when alot of the stuff ruins the games.
Back to top Go down
Geezer__x

PostSubject: Re: claymore and other bullshit   claymore and other bullshit EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 4:26 am

when i was tryna quick scope once a shot more or less the ceiling and it hit the guy lol random stuff, alot has to do with the connection like you've said, a few times i've shot a guy and unloaded a whole clip on him and he's walked away for abit then i get his kill.
Back to top Go down
Progenitor
Leader
Leader
Progenitor

PostSubject: Re: claymore and other bullshit   claymore and other bullshit EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 4:56 am

whats also pretty funny , u aim down 1 guy and kill him but then u see u got a double or even a tripple kill. everyone gets lucky sometimes Smile

Last edited by Progenitor on Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ashbashbluesfan
Administrator
Administrator
ashbashbluesfan

PostSubject: Re: claymore and other bullshit   claymore and other bullshit EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 5:35 am

Progenitor wrote:
whats also pretty funny , u aim down 1 guy and kill him but then u see u got a double or even a tripple kill. everyone gets lucky sometimes Smile

yh i remmeber someone in my party getting a triple frag kill once without danger close, they must have been sitting on top of each other lol because ive been about 2 feet from a frag many times and survived it.
Back to top Go down
Progenitor
Leader
Leader
Progenitor

PostSubject: Re: claymore and other bullshit   claymore and other bullshit EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 9:48 pm

U know whats also weird? when your on ps3 menu and u get an inv , u first go to spec ops before u go to multiplayer :S Or is that just my messed up ps3?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: claymore and other bullshit   claymore and other bullshit Empty

Back to top Go down

claymore and other bullshit
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Enigma Gaming Clan Web Forum :: Clan Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: