The Enigma Gaming Clan Web Forum
Hello welcome to The Enigma Gaming official clan forums please log in or register, thank you.
Hello welcome to The Enigma Gaming official clan forums please log in or register, thank you.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enigma Gaming - Leading the FPS Genre

PortalRegisterHomeLatest imagesLog in
All members of Enigma Gaming please register now.
Please Register and make a few posts, thank you.
Get involved with the latest clan operations today!

LOL n00btube spot, funny vid xD

Go down 
+6
Deacon
Raijin-X
raviero
Geezer__x
Progenitor
ashbashbluesfan
10 posters
AuthorMessage
ashbashbluesfan
Administrator
Administrator
ashbashbluesfan

LOL n00btube spot, funny vid xD Empty
PostSubject: LOL n00btube spot, funny vid xD   LOL n00btube spot, funny vid xD EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 3:14 am

Back to top Go down
Progenitor
Leader
Leader
Progenitor

PostSubject: Re: LOL n00btube spot, funny vid xD   LOL n00btube spot, funny vid xD EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 8:50 pm

Nice didnt knew this spot yet , there's lots of more of these spots for guarding certain flags.
Back to top Go down
Geezer__x

PostSubject: Re: LOL n00btube spot, funny vid xD   LOL n00btube spot, funny vid xD EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 10:51 am

That was pretty good i must try that next time, he prob could of got a nuke from there if he hadnt of had the predator and swapped it in for a nuke.
Back to top Go down
raviero
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
raviero

PostSubject: Re: LOL n00btube spot, funny vid xD   LOL n00btube spot, funny vid xD EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 9:17 pm

Wow nice spot!
Back to top Go down
Raijin-X
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Raijin-X

PostSubject: Re: LOL n00btube spot, funny vid xD   LOL n00btube spot, funny vid xD EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 9:51 pm

wow awesome way to play lol i think he should have had nuke on though tbh
Back to top Go down
Deacon
Deacon

PostSubject: Re: LOL n00btube spot, funny vid xD   LOL n00btube spot, funny vid xD EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 10:45 pm

thank god there patching OMA to stop idiots like this
Back to top Go down
raviero
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
raviero

PostSubject: Re: LOL n00btube spot, funny vid xD   LOL n00btube spot, funny vid xD EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 12:12 am

Are they patching oma? Like that you can't choose THE Same class over and over?
Back to top Go down
IMuppetI

PostSubject: Re: LOL n00btube spot, funny vid xD   LOL n00btube spot, funny vid xD EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 12:24 am

if its like that you can still get spawntubed -.-
Back to top Go down
Deacon
Deacon

PostSubject: Re: LOL n00btube spot, funny vid xD   LOL n00btube spot, funny vid xD EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 1:12 am

they are patching i dunno how though
Back to top Go down
CarpetPorcupine
Addicted
Addicted
CarpetPorcupine

PostSubject: Re: LOL n00btube spot, funny vid xD   LOL n00btube spot, funny vid xD EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 4:34 am

If they patch it so you can't change to the same class you're using, just make 2 classes...
And Deacon, you don't have to complain to every damm vid of noobtubers, and in pubs don't yell at them when they are in the other team. AND go make a party without me on CoD4 because I noobtuub once.

Get a life
Back to top Go down
TheJeremy

PostSubject: Re: LOL n00btube spot, funny vid xD   LOL n00btube spot, funny vid xD EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 4:36 am

they already patched it. everytime you swap with oma it takes a second longer... doesn't help at all. is should just be that propipe replaces perk 1 like cod 4
Back to top Go down
Deacon
Deacon

PostSubject: Re: LOL n00btube spot, funny vid xD   LOL n00btube spot, funny vid xD EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 4:57 am

noobtubes ruin the game and do nothing else so im not going to play with people who do it. Your a hypocrite nitro rage quiting every match and then playing like a bitch yourself
Back to top Go down
ashbashbluesfan
Administrator
Administrator
ashbashbluesfan

PostSubject: Re: LOL n00btube spot, funny vid xD   LOL n00btube spot, funny vid xD EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 5:10 am

Deacon wrote:
noobtubes ruin the game and do nothing else so im not going to play with people who do it. Your a hypocrite nitro rage quiting every match and then playing like a bitch yourself

haha typical whining from someone that gets killed over and over again, i bet you've never even used a blast shield.

n00btubes fkin suck, there bollocks at close range and useless at long range, ther easy to kill. if they ruin th game thn why r u playin it? if its tht bad u know wat u can do.

n00btubin is hilarious especially wen ya get a full party of 6 doin it, who cares if u die or not its only a game ther fun to use great for a laugh. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Deacon
Deacon

PostSubject: Re: LOL n00btube spot, funny vid xD   LOL n00btube spot, funny vid xD EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 5:16 am

blast shield protects you from the front only and is useless if the explosion is behind you. plus tubes only ruin some lobbies there are a few left where your luck enough that no one is using them. this game like many others has the opportunity to be so much better but is held back by some who spoil it. this is why i recommend playlists that have stricter rulesets like in halo 3 so that the people who find this as game breaking and stupid as i do can actually play in a game where you win because you are better not because you exploit a feature of the game.
Back to top Go down
ashbashbluesfan
Administrator
Administrator
ashbashbluesfan

PostSubject: Re: LOL n00btube spot, funny vid xD   LOL n00btube spot, funny vid xD EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 5:18 am

Deacon wrote:
blast shield protects you from the front only and is useless if the explosion is behind you. plus tubes only ruin some lobbies there are a few left where your luck enough that no one is using them. this game like many others has the opportunity to be so much better but is held back by some who spoil it. this is why i recommend playlists that have stricter rulesets like in halo 3 so that the people who find this as game breaking and stupid as i do can actually play in a game where you win because you are better not because you exploit a feature of the game.

its not exploiting the game it was put in it to be used, its available to everyone, and n00btube users are easy to counter and kill.

i play for fun not because i think im better than everyone else Smile
Back to top Go down
Deacon
Deacon

PostSubject: Re: LOL n00btube spot, funny vid xD   LOL n00btube spot, funny vid xD EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 5:25 am

lol if you play for fun why do you camp and bumfuck your k/d so hard
Back to top Go down
raviero
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
raviero

PostSubject: Re: LOL n00btube spot, funny vid xD   LOL n00btube spot, funny vid xD EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 5:27 am

Think thats fun?
Back to top Go down
Raijin-X
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Raijin-X

PostSubject: Re: LOL n00btube spot, funny vid xD   LOL n00btube spot, funny vid xD EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 5:28 am

Guys your both feeble compared to me and nitro so stop bitching Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
ashbashbluesfan
Administrator
Administrator
ashbashbluesfan

PostSubject: Re: LOL n00btube spot, funny vid xD   LOL n00btube spot, funny vid xD EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 5:31 am

Deacon wrote:
lol if you play for fun why do you camp and bumfuck your k/d so hard

i enjoy campin, if i run in i just die n tht pisses me off. stop tlkin shit to me and get good if its such a problem
Back to top Go down
CarpetPorcupine
Addicted
Addicted
CarpetPorcupine

PostSubject: Re: LOL n00btube spot, funny vid xD   LOL n00btube spot, funny vid xD EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 5:45 am

Deacon wrote:

Lawl, I might ragequit, but I'm not playing like a bitch. If I noobtuub once, that means I'm a bitch? It's in the game, faggot. That you are that wannabe pro is not my problem. Everytime you get killed you complain about the gun, the perks (especially Steady Aim, which does nothing good), and the position of the player. IT IS NEVER YOU! Grow up you whining kid.
Back to top Go down
ashbashbluesfan
Administrator
Administrator
ashbashbluesfan

PostSubject: Re: LOL n00btube spot, funny vid xD   LOL n00btube spot, funny vid xD EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 5:46 am

i don't think ive ever been in a game in which you haven't moaned about something or someone deac..
Back to top Go down
Raijin-X
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Raijin-X

PostSubject: Re: LOL n00btube spot, funny vid xD   LOL n00btube spot, funny vid xD EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 5:49 am

-_-
Back to top Go down
ElvisPresjew

PostSubject: Re: LOL n00btube spot, funny vid xD   LOL n00btube spot, funny vid xD EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 6:40 am

Tubes are like the one thing (along with commando) where everyone KNOWS IW fucked up, I'm sure even IW know they fucked up but are too lazy to do anything about it. If anyone says that the combination of one man army and tubes is fair, then they must be mentally retarded and not understand the meaning of the word.

However, this spot is amazing.
Back to top Go down
Progenitor
Leader
Leader
Progenitor

PostSubject: Re: LOL n00btube spot, funny vid xD   LOL n00btube spot, funny vid xD EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 11:07 am

yh i aggree , its anoying to get tubed but im not freaking out because of it. When im bored i tube to sometimes just for the fun of it. i dont see the harm in using tubes in public matches.
wasteland is a good map , i had lots of tripples tubing near cave.
Back to top Go down
raviero
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
raviero

PostSubject: Re: LOL n00btube spot, funny vid xD   LOL n00btube spot, funny vid xD EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 5:13 pm

Only thing about tubing is that it's just not realistic. You run around the map en see someone and boom noob tube! To shoot a noob tube in real you have to stand real good on the ground so you can't fall backwards. But it's sometimes real fun. Just like running around with a RPG-7 or Thumper XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LOL n00btube spot, funny vid xD   LOL n00btube spot, funny vid xD Empty

Back to top Go down

LOL n00btube spot, funny vid xD
Page 1 of 1